Addiction

Ok, so I discovered the SDMB about a week ago. Since then, I’ve read literally hundreds of threads, posted various responses around the board, often hijacking or adding to hijacks…

…the thing is, I’m no longer doing any work! I mean, it doesn’t matter now (4.30 on a Friday afternoon) but what’s going to happen next week, or the week after, or the week after that (you get my point!)???

What do I do now. Is this it, should I retire to my sofa, eating cheesy wotsits and aimlessly surfing the same boards over and over…??:wink:

hell, i’ve just realised, even by starting this post it’s going to give me an excuse to open it straight up on Monday morning…all is most definitely lost!!

oh…have a good w/e all…!

Yeah, get used to it. The sooner you accept it, the sooner you’ll find peace and contentment.

That’s right, in a few weeks you will be unemployed and homeless, sitting in tattered clothes under a highway overpass with a hand-lettered cardboard sign saying: “Please help, will work for internet access!”

Run away, now, while you still can!
Seriously, you must learn moderation in all things, grasshopper.
Okay, I just can’t get serious today. I’ll leave it to someone else.

Good luck!

Yep, that is about the size of it :slight_smile:

If you don’t already have them, these are some of the requirements of your new life

1. Comfy computer chair
  2. Fast internet connection
  3. Vast stocks of the beverage of your choice

Welcome to the boards

Rick