Ads for phone sex lines are incredibly cheesy; OR I know it's late, I can't sleep

So due to the combination of a half-hour nap this afternoon and the fact that I’m worried about one of our rabbits, I am still up at three o’clock in the damn morning. I got up at six this morning, worked out twice, and I just can’t get to sleep.

So as I sit here watching “World’s Wildest Police Videos”, ads for those damn phone sex lines keep coming on. With lines like “We’re getting hot…and wet. And not with just sweat! Call now!”

Excuse me, twenty-first century here? There’s this thing called the Internet? I can find pictures of Mayim Bialk and Sarah Gilbert naked( were that to my taste, which is is certainly NOT) with a minimal amount of effort; I certainly don’t need your skanky 2.99 a minute service.

So in summation, it’s too damn late. Daddy’s going to have a drink and look at the rabbits and hope they’re all right. I like pie.

Pictures? Bah. Why just look at pictures when you can listen to a dissafected, middle aged, ‘face for radio’ person for $5.99 a minute? It’s a bargain at a hundreth the price!
Is it just me, or is there some sort of global pet rabbit revolt going on?

I don’t want to be a pie! I don’t like gravy.

Do not use the name of cheese in vain.

–Grandson of a cheesemaker

Not good cheesy, bad cheesy. Like the stuff in the middle of cheese crackers. Or Combos. That sort of petroleum-related substance, could be cheese, could be Vaseline.

" What’s that smell?

Either good cheese or bad meat."–Family Guy
And yes, I am still up. Just finished watching Blind Date on FX, and the rabbit seems to be doing better. Eating and everything. Guess the five syringes of papaya juice I forced him to swallow did the trick.

My unprofessional opinion - perhaps there are those who find the living, heavy-breathing voice of a human person much more conducive to, er, things, than a nekkid photo.

I frequently get requests on ICQ for phone sex, and there’s nothing that I can see in my profile that even hints at interest or willingness to oblige in such activities. <shrug>

Incidentally, I have half a wheel of bleu cheese in my fridge - anyone want some? PLEASE?!?!?

Pick up the phoooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnee.

Phone sex-and you all know it’s someone sitting in front of the tv, eating cheese popcorn and wearing sweats with a face mask.

Like in that Aerosmith video, “Sweet Emotions?” He thinks he’s having phone sex with this really hot chick, and it’s this heavy set woman in curlers and a mumu ironing in her kitchen.

<raises hand and waves it frantically>
ME!!! ME!!!
I love bleu cheese; one of the things I like about eating out is the chance to get bleu cheese dressing on my salad.

Why? It’s not ringing.
:smiley:

I like pie, too. Cobbler, not so much. But pie is good.

Pecan pie.

Waiter, there is too much pepper on my paprikash.
But, I would be proud to partake of your pecan pie