Age difference between you and your g/f, b/f, spouse.

My wife and I are 2 months apart.

The biggest difference between my and any of my past grilfriends was 2 years. I dated a senior when I was a sophomore. I won’t brag by telling you that she was the homecoming queen though.

I’m ten days younger than Pepper Mill. I’ve always had a thing for older women – one woman I’ve known since we were 15 is One Day older. We’ve all three gotten together for simultaneous birthday parties many times.

Mr2U is eight years older than I am.

My husband is 10 days older than me. No age gap problems for us.

15 1/2 years. I’m 46, she turned 31 in April. We’ve been married seven years today!

DeHusband is 9 years, 1 month and 10 days older than I am. When we were dating he told me exactly what he was doing on the day I was born.

I’m just over 10 years older than kittenlm…37 and 27.

Happy anniversary, fishbicycle. Hope it’s a good one!

I’m six weeks younger than my wife. As one might imagine, during those six weeks I’m insufferable. :wink:

–Cliffy

My mom found out she was pregnant with me the day my husband was born! why yes, we ARE soul mates!

:wink:

I am 9.5 years older than my wife, but she’s more mature.

My GF is 10 years and (approximately) 4 months older than me. She had some issues with it at first (she’s mostly dated older men), but those seem to have gone away for the most part.

It’s never bothered me at all.

2 1/4 years older than my wife.

4.5 years younger than my fiance.

He’s one month older than my older brother.

I’m 36, he will be 43 in June.

Thanks, Val! Roses, Italian dinner. It’s been nice.

I’m 46, my wife is 47. My current BF is 22 (Well he’ll be 23 next week)

I am female and 3 years and 1 month older than my boyfriend. The previous boyfriend just before him was 2 years younger than me. Each of them were once asked if they were my father. I have also briefly dated a guy that was 11 years younger than me and another that was 11 years older.

My grandmothers also went for younger men, one was 4 years older than her husband and the other was two years older than hers.

I am five months and five days older than ACBG. For the first time I am the older one. He thinks it’s funny telling people he’s taking the geezer out to dinner. I’m dating a clown, a regular comedian. But he’s a cute lil’ critter so I overlook it. :smiley:

I’m 2 years older than my Succubus.

I don’t have a problem with someone slightly younger, but personally I don’t find the appeal of some guys’ tendency to date women half my age. My grandfather (when he was alive) was dating a girl the same age as me! :eek: