Age difference between you and your g/f, b/f, spouse.

I have a bf, gf ***and *** a spouse? Wow. Just…Wow.

StG

Har, I was too lazy (and under the fluence) to spell girlfriend and boyfriend in full and putting in / to separate them would have looked silly “g/f/b/f/spouse” :stuck_out_tongue:
Anyone with an age gap measured in years (possibly over a decade) have any relationship problems related to the age difference?

Not really; hubby is a year and a half older than me.

I’m two weeks older than he is. We have several brothers, all of whom have married women several years older. So although I’m the oldest sibling and he’s only the second, my SIL’s are mostly older than I am, and even though we got married first, they’re the ones in a hurry to have all their kids before they get too old.

I’m 42, **Drachillix ** is 35.

My wife’s just over five years older than me. She looks younger than me, though, i think.

My last two girlfriends were both 5 and a half years younger than me.

Relationships ranged from other party -6 to +15.

Finally settled down with a lady for life: she’s five years older. This is cool. From a practical point of view, the older woman is a good thing: women live longer. Go to a retirement home and see the gender imbalance!

I am one month older than my boyfriend, to the day. I turn 22 in roughly a week, he in roughly five weeks, in case it matters–so, barely any gap at all. Of course, the whippersnapper’s always calling me an old geezer. I’ll show him yet.

I am two years older than my husband. We both look 80-something and haggard most of the time. But we clean up real nice.

I’m 25 hours younger than my wife.

My SO of 24 years is three years older than I am.

Never liked to be with guys younger than myself (there goes another Gay stereotype) but once went out with a guy for a few months until he admitted he lied about his age…he was 10 years younger than I was and had told me he was a year older than me and I believed him. He actually had to show me his passport before I believed it. He was German and looked like a young Omar Shariff…big and hairy for his age.

I’m not with anyone but have always been attracted to men 10+ years older than me. I get ridiculed for this at work. I’m very glad to see that I’m not the only one.

At this writing, I am five years younger. Next Friday, only four. He’s four years and 11 months older.

I’m 16 years older than my husband.

My husband is 2 years 3 months younger than me. Before him I had never dated a man younger than me and had topped out at 25 years age difference with the man I dated just before Mr. Caricci. At the time, I thought it was a novelty dating a younger man, but now I realize that I was dating the wrong men! BTW, Mr. Caricci is far more gray than I so he looks older.

I’m 17, he’s 15. So not a big gap.

32 years. My wife is 53 and my girlfriend is 21.

Just kidding. I’m 35 and single. But someone had to make that joke.

I’m 8 years older than SWMBO.

The biggest age ranges in my life came when I was 31. I had an affair with a woman 12 years older than I was. When that ended, I had an affair with a women 12 years younger than I was.

We are only five months apart, I am older. Funny, because I’ve always been attracted to older men.