Aight, let's try this Vikings Dopfest again, eh?

Rysdad - Please dont reduce me to begging :frowning: I don’t do it very well…

lno - if you think you can outrun my father’s 12-gauge you are more than welcome to try to tip a cow. Ethilrist, you’re bringing that camera, right? [sub]And your social director? She’s invited, too, if she wants to come[/sub] :smiley:

imthjckaz - BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

No kidding, Silver, that was SUCH a lameass call. I think Carter made up for it with that sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet one-handed triple-coverage apple-picking maneuver he pulled out of his ass, though :slight_smile:

And could I get some beer ideas, please? Was thinking a case of Leinie’s and a couple of 12-packs of suggestions…

::: Rysdad’s ego puffs up a little :::

Women begging for me!

The odd are still 9 to 1 against, though. Sorry. If it wasn’t a kid weekend, I could make it.

(PS- Chamberlain’s catch and run was pretty damn fine, too.)

C’mon, Rysdad, I’ll have milk for your kid, too! And water, and coolaid, and cookies…

Please, please, pretty please?? :: insert pleading smiley here ::

[sub]Dammit, where’s SilverFire with the whipped cream and chocolate?[/sub]

remember that there will be two other boys coming also, an eleven year old and a fifteen year old. And there are other things to do in the area with kids if he doesn’t want to stay the whole time. It sure would be nice to see your mug again. And we’re all glad you got access to a computer again.

----:)/ x o x o x
----///\\

Don’t forget those of us who have no idea how to get to “you know, the farm up by St Cloud - it’s the one just after the turn” will need directions. :smiley:

Leinie’s is fine with me–that’s my beer of choice since I stopped brewing. Red, Creamy Dark, or Weizen are all good.

I might be able to come, at least for a while. I have zero interest in football. I do like kids. I could play games with the kids, I’d like that. I would really like to come. Ever since I had to miss the get together at Hooters because of last-minute problems, I have been determined not to let another chance go by. I have to see what the deal is with my brother-in-law, who may be flying in from Miami. If I do come, I’ll bring brownies. I make great brownies. You’ll love 'em!

Will you have Coke? I confess to being one of the few who doesn’t like beer.

I can supply some Coke as my contribution to the festivities.

(I’ll leave the black tar heroin in the trunk, but you can have all the coke you want…)

Hrrmmm…

The last get together I considered was one pulled together by Satan back a bit…I’m sorry I missed it, if only because I would have had the opportunity to meet the now legendary FreakFreely.
If I can shake this cold, I may consider dropping by. I need to fulfill my monthly quota of dropping myself into social situations with a room full of strangers.

Who is this “SilverFire” person, anyway?

The more the merrier! Hope you can make it!

The Punkyova - Bring the BIL along, if you have to…

And LocalLoop? Please do come… we MN Dopers are few and far between :slight_smile:

Those of you coming up from the Cities might want to email each other for a carpool, BTW…silly to have 5 cars when one will do.

I’m going to send out directions on Thursday or Friday - holding off in case a couple more join in the thread. Finding my place is fairly easy; devil is in the details :wink:

[sub]:: Sends one last pleading look in Rysdad’s direction ::[/sub]

It’d be cool if you could email the directions just in case. It’s still not too likely that I can make it, but just in case…

Watch. It’ll probably snow.

SSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

No, no, snow is quieter than that. More like

[sub]sssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…[/sub]

SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW

I hope it snows next weekend.

I will fall on my knees and thank sweet God above if it snows next weekend.

I’ll even be okay if the Vikings lose to the Saints, as long as we get some snow.

One sick, sick puppy.

Who is (possibly) coming from the Cities? Carpooling may be a good idea.

I just want to wish all my fellow MN Dopers a happy time! I hope everyone has fun.

I can’t be there because:

1. I have no ride.
  2. I have recently aquired a girlfriend (my first ever! go me!) and I’ll be spending time with her.
    Any volunteers to drink a beer for me since I can’t be there to drink one? I know, that’s asking a lot, but … :wink:

lno, if it snows on Sunday I’m going to kick your ass when you show up :stuck_out_tongue:

Check your inboxes for directions :slight_smile: