Alias 4/18- I was wrong!

As I’m a spoiler whore, I know a bit more about future eps and can answer some of these questions. I get most of my info from TWOP , sd-1 , and Zap2It .

I put a lot into spoilers for thouse not paying attention to casting info.

• * The Passenger* - Not who people think she is. Evil. NOT Lauren. Her name is Nadia Santos, which seems to have a connection with St. Aidan. (Nadia is Aidan backwards and Santos=Saint.) She is baaaaad. And she is Sloane’s daughter so there will be some togetherness there.

•* The Trust-* This will come up in future episodes and we will hear more of them.

Sloane’s Future Role- He’s not dead obviously and his affair with Irina will come up again and again. Since his daughter is the Passenger, we’ll see him work with that.

Jack’s Future Role- He’s SpyDaddy, of course he has a huge role and it will rock! He will hook up with Katya Derevko, Irina’s sister. And I mean hook up in the hot-n-heavy way.

Will’s Future Role (if any)- None at the time.

• * Irina’s return (hey, I can hope, can’t I?)*- Lena Olin has been offered everything and the kitchen sink but nothing so far. Her sister will be back.

Why Marshall has never revealed that his real name is Milo Flinckman Rimbaldi - Heee. I like that spec.

• *Why Lauren Should Not Be Sydney’s Sister, Should Never Again Be Shown Making Out With Sark, And Be Unemployed As Soon As Possible *
I totally agree. Whoren is not the sister. She’s only contracted for a few episodes for next season so we might not have to deal with her again. Lauren is going down! But not before she hurts our Vaughn some more.
Vaughn’s right- she’s not Irina! She’s worse!

Wow – when I asked for conjectures, I had no idea…

Thanks, carimwc! You’ve supplied an entire dinner table conversation at our house. We’re feeling like it’s Christams morn and we’ve opened a package of BrandSpankinFreshAliasPlots.

Otto? Whatcha think?

Well with regards to the passenger, mine are:

Not the spoiler answers, but the ones they’ve already revealed.

Thanks.

They’ve said it’s a biological weapon, and a person, Sydney’s sister, Sloane and Irina’s daughter. Otherwise they’ve said next to nothing. They want it because everything Rambaldi did focused around it. What wil be done with it/her, nobody’s revealed.

I think I’m being pressured, actually…

I don’t read spoilers for upcoming episodes so I can’t comment on what’s been said. I have some ideas of my own, which I shall conveniently not mention and then when the shows catch up with the spoilers pretend like I knew it all along.

I hope there’s a world of difference between the feeling of being pressured and the assurance that there are people who value your opinion.

Or in this case your wild guesses.

Keep your cards close to your chest if you like, but I find the off the wall conjecture to be as valid and even more fun than inside knowledge would be. Since no one knows the identity of Sydney’s sister, or what function “The Passenger” is going to have, we’re having fun with all the possibilities.

I really appreciated your input on the 4/11 thread, and was looking forward to more. But I am sorry if you felt pressured. Just a little too much enthusiasm at our house (my daughter saved up and just bought Season 2).
Oh, rats, I can’t resist:
So, do you think “The Passenger” is a carrier of a disease? Wouldn’t Rimbaldi have been more subtle than that? Or have had loftier goals?
How do you think they’ll find Syd’s Sis? Will she and Sydney borrow each others’ clothes?
Has The Trust fulfilled its plot device function? Can we just drop it?
How would you finish off Lauren?

Uhhh… these are questions for anyone. No obligation…

Of course, it will be that Sydney kills Lauren in a big bad blow-out fight. Ah sure, for a minute or two Lauren will get the upper hand, and it may appear as though she’ll emerge the victor. She’ll get all smug and turn her back, and then boom! Sydney will rise up and put the smackdown on 'er. I can’t wait.

I’m joking. I don’t use smilies so sometimes the humor doesn’t come across. Sometimes it’s not there at all.

I think that the Passenger’s DNA is going to turn out to be some sort of code key. What the key will unlock I have no idea; perhaps that will drive next season.

They already have ten known aliases for her. Presumably they should be able to track her through those.

I think the Trust will be a major player next season. If history is any guide, there will be a mole. Maybe Sydney’s sister?

I picture Vaughn imperiled by some sort of acid trap. The acid starts to pour and his only hope to survive is to remove his clothes and coat himself in oil. A stray acid-soaked sock hits Bug in the gob and she expires in great pain.

[John Cleese voice] All right, all right, this is getting TOO silly! [/John Cleese voice]

Right – now, I think we ALL agree that we can ignore that silly stuff and get back to the subject at hand.

[John Cleese voice] Resume serious conjecture! [/John Cleese voice]

That was odd… my last post should have been in response to an entirely different thread, but it works almost as well here*, right down to the “Resume serious conjecture!”.

*Given that I’m a happily hetero guy and really should consider an oily Vaughn superfluous to a good plot (but possibly better looking than an oily Patricia Wettig, I’ll admit). Let’s see … who should get doused with oi… [jcv] All right, all right!.. [/jcv]

I would be happy with any man curretly featured on the show coated in oil, except Sloane. Ick. Perhaps Weiss and Marshall can be trapped in that acid bath too…

The forementioned Oily Vaughn thing only works for me (from a strictly aesthetic viewpoint…) due to the “less than .01% body fat or no oil” rule. So no Wesson Weiss, please!

Attention, carimwc (The “Spoiler Whore”): Please warn me of any upcoming “Marshall in Mazola” scenes, and I’ll set my TastefulnessTivo® to replace those scenes with fluffy clouds.

I will do my best to keep you informed of that, if it happens. Marshall scenes don’t always get mentioned, but I imagine that if he were to be covered in oil, we’d know.

Now, if they decide to cover Sark in oil- rowr!