Ally McByeBye

Yeah, John Cage was my favorite character. I was a little upset when he stopped showing up so often, but he kinda explained the reason for his absence on Monday’s episode. I liked how they always had little allegories for real life events in the show…I’ll miss stuff like that.

I never really took to Ally McB, but one of my favourite mannerisms is drawn from the show. My friends and I compulsively “take a moment” (a la John Cage) whenever one of us says something particularly stupid or inappropriate.

Robert downey jnr. was my favourite character, he saved it for some time there. In australia it hasn’t screened since he left, perhaps they recognised its deterioration.
bygones i suppose.
David E. Kelley needs some new material, “the practice” IMO is becoming exceedingly boring.

Never watched it, never cared. Still don’t.

She’s going to marry Harrison Ford??? WTF when did this happen and why wasn’t I informed immediately??

Oh, you’ve spoken volumes, Grasshopper… I tried the Venus Butterfly once.

1. I didn’t know I had muscles there.
  2. I wish I never found out I had muscles there.
  3. My wife still will not permit me to bring a living reptile into the bedroom. :eek:
  4. Stuart Markowitz is God.

That about covers it. Oh, I never got into Ally. I watched it a few times, it felt to formulaic to me. I tend to go in for the more meaty television offerings, such as A.L.F. :smiley:

Cartooniverse