American Horror Story season 13

The first 3 episodes have dropped, and I just finished them. A nice amount of creepiness about it so far, seems like it will be a season that doesn’t suck. I don’t remember as much about the returning characters as would be useful, though.

I haven’t started it yet but will soon.

I still think 1984 was a really good concept and season although I know its not popular.

I literally just saw an ad for it and wondered what this season’s theme is. Was about to look it up and clicked on SD first. Spoooooky. Anyway, what is this season about? I really enjoyed this series until it sort of turned into Ryan Murphy’s personal fantasy fiction.

Still trying to be mysterious about it, but it seems pretty obvious to be an approaching apocalypse, with an old guy who is at least some sort of demon, and possibly Satan. Also, being Season 13, it is pretty appropriate that the season has a lot about the number 13.

The episodes this year are less than a half hour. And (typically) Reddit hates the whole thing.

Nothing was as bad as Season 12. That’s the only one I didn’t come close to finishing.

Sounds like a good one, thanks.

Okay, the second batch of 3 episodes is out, and I am less optimistic about it.