Good to hear that Mr. SCL is itch free, did you ever find out what it was? Also, now that I am sorta caught up with all of li-li’s husbands, perhaps you would be kind enough to 'splain the hockey thing. It doesn’t sound like school age kids, and you seem to be importing the team from Canada, not to mention Queen Beyotch in the Booster Club…I am corn-fused!
Yay picu for the good news, and I hope that it maintains it’s non-scary status.
And Taters I feel for you. I have been in the room when they have had to remove gunk from my sil’s lungs…prayers and good thoughts for your mil. And empathy on the boob smashing, it’s amazing how the girls can pop back into their normal shape after being sqeezed and flattened and all that lovely stuff! And congratulations on being a Great-Aunt again!
I bet once you get the hang of driving tel you are gonna love it. I miss having enough road to go on a decent road trip. We have enough pavement to spend maybe 20 minutes cruising, then it’s all washboard/pot holed gravel, not nice to ride on!
whoa rigs you beat me! My kids were all 22 inches long with 14 inch heads, but the largest was only 9 lbs 8 oz! I didn’t break anything, but she was the only baby I had to deliver in the delivery room, flat on my back with my legs strapped in, fricken uncomfortable as hell! The doc thought he was gonna have to pull her out, but no, once again the kegals came to the rescue!
Also yay for Maddie, MBG, lots of prayers in her direction as well.
Now that I know you have apple trees along with peh/CAHN trees, bobbio, feel free to send me a bushel or two! I’ll be checking my cd drive for them!
I haven’t looked at your pictures yet li-li but my oldest is 24, so you are all young 'un’s to me! You can play on my lawn, but you may only look and sniff the flowers, no picking them, or I breaky your fingers! (It’s what I tell all the kidlets in the neighborhood!)
Hey all! It’s Saturday morning, which would have been a good thing except skiffman closed the window all the way so Kazzpurr couldn’t get in. He was meowing, which was waking me up, but then the poms heard him and got all excited, and Fawn jumped on and off my head three times, so I gave skiffman a shove and told him to open the damn window, and that if I had to be up so did he. He tried to be all grouchy, but I wasn’t buying it, so he has gone off for coffee for us and doughnuts for him and the kids. I probably wouldn’t have grouched so much, but I been sick sick sick with my sinus abcess, and it’s not smart to mess with me first thing in the morning. Now that I am awake and have taken the proper medication to help drain the sinus and relieve the pain I am looking forward to the day. As usual the sun is shining brightly, but I betcha it will be grey and drizzly before noon.
The reason skiffman closed the window is because he (thinks he) is allergic to fresh air. Well, and it’s getting chilly here, too, but if he had prioritized a couple of chores we would be having our new heater installed this weekend. My contractor friend is coming over later to do some measuring and to talk about plans, and just maybe he will fit in the back deck project. The poms are able to slip through the rails on the deck, take a suicide leap to the ground, and then they are off running. I need to have the deck wired in on the outside, so the poms can’t climb the wire and leap from the top rail, and a gate installed to keep them in. It’s a very small job, and yet I have been griping about it for a year now…grrrrr.
It’s gonna be so cool when we get this bit of remodel done. With the walls removed and the carpet replaced with vinyl (for now, pergo later) I will be able to scoot myself around the house in The Chair of Doom and keep up with the housework better. I keep telling everyone that it’s not nice to put up obstacle courses for the gimpy woman, but I think they like to watch me try to negotiate my way around the house without falling, the wretches. But the trick is really on them, because if I am not feeling stable they have to pick up the housework I can’t get at, ha!
Yesterday I was really not feeling well, this sinus thing is chronic, and it gets so bad that my teeth hurt and the left side of my face swells up. Oh, it’s lovely…not. After much sudafed and benadryl I seem to be winning the drainage issue, I hate going on antibiotics, and avoid it when I can. I am still slightly swollen today, but it’s so much better than yesterday and the day before, so I am a happy camper.
Last night skiffman and the kids wanted McDonalds, which my system rejects totally, so I had sushi. I believe that I got the better part of that deal! It’s pot roast for dinner tonight, it’s easy peasy and I can also get in on the chores…like the never ending laundry pile! I have some new-to-my-collection Johnny Depp DVDs, so I will be watching my Johnny while I fold and match up the socks!
So, another novella from me, I hope you all have a good Saturday!