Another Doper Photo thread. . .

As for my disclaimer, my camera is broken so I haven’t taken a digital pic in well over a year. I now have much longer hair in a sort-of shag and look slightly older. Still, there is no changing the fact that I’m 17 (15 or 16 in this one). Ah well. (Also, take note of the fact that I am very much on the dude side of things.)

And rinni, I hope you don’t take offense at me being the first to say adorable - those really made me laugh. Even though I used to (secretly) dabble with pokemon, I haven’t seen or heard of them in forever.

Here I am from last fall. If you poke around, you can see pics of my kids.

Speaking of drooling …

Slowmindthinking, your link isn’t working.

I posted mine somewhere on page 5 or 6 of the “Are you ugly” thread, but here it is again.

Late 2004

Hmm. It’s asking for a password. Try this?

I posted in the othe rthread, but here I am again.

My picture is in the other thread too.

To compensate for that, here’s a pretty sweet picture that doesn’t have me.

/brings flowers for catsix

Beautiful woman + gun = HOT

Me with large lemon and with niece.

Even though people Pit me when I post pics of myself, here’s one of my favorites:

mountain man

Here is me and my daughter.

Hey, if we’re reposting pics from that other thread, I’ll go ahead and throw mine into the mix as well. Same disclaimers apply: pictures taken on the fly via cellphone, please ignore messy apartment, not available in some parts of Canada, void where prohibited, residents of CA and WI may have to pay any applicable taxes, closed on Tuesdays between the hours of 6 and 10.

Oh yeah, can’t forget: mlee mlee mlee.

Mmmmm. Nice arms.

Thanks. Come to the East coast often? :wink:

Not for a while. Maybe it’s time. :smiley:

It never mattered before but I find myself suddenly wondering where the “Home of the Stanley Cup” is. :smiley:

I’ll come back and drool over everyone later, when my computer’s not being so evil, but here’s a few recent ones of me.

Current hair
Dressing up for a date
Slightly older hair
Mirror… oooh…

I am not photogenic. This picture isn’t very good quality. Enough caveats?

O.K., then here’s an ugly old cuss showing his new guitar.

Well, the guitar is nice lookin’!