Another "innovative music videos" thread

I’ve been looking online recently for creative music videos. I have no idea why. But I’m looking along the lines of Weezer’s Buddy Holly and Keep Fishing. I’ve also come up with:

Here It Goes Again by OK Go.

This Too Shall Pass, also by OK Go (these guys seem to be pretty creative in this aspect, even if I’m not the biggest fan of their music).

White Knuckles by OK Go.

Virtual Insanity by Jamiroquai.

I’m omitting the sometimes ingenious videos of “Weird Al” Yankovic, but they are great also.

I know there are more, Dopers. So tell me…what are some of the more innovative music videos you can think of?

These aren’t that recent but they’re still worth a look.

“Fell In Love With a Girl” by The White Stripes. (Directed by Michael Gondry)

“Walkie Talkie Man” by Steriogram (Directed by Michael Gondry)

“Pumping on Your Stereo” by Supergrass. (Directed by Hammer & Tongs)

"Coffee and TV" by Blur. (Directed by Hammer & Tongs)

Somebody’ll be along soon to post the two-parter by the Russian(?) band that was mentioned in my own thread on a similar topic. For now, have Pickpocket, by You Bred Raptors?, the best band I’ve ever stumbled onto walking through Union Square Station.

I recently discovered this one:

Eivør - TRUE LOVE directed by Heiðrik á Heygum. Don’t worry, the song is in English.

And one of my old favorites:
Malcolm McLaren - Something’s Jumpin’ in your Shirt.

This one will make your brain hurt. Stick with it.

Cibo Matto - Sugar Water

Well, I think I learned about this very Old School (1982) “Innovative” video from one of these threads many years back, but what the heck - it’s pretty funny. Yeah, no Lego Art, Rube Goldberg devices, nor killer Auto Assembly-Line Robots, but still I always get a chuckle at the hot dog stand scene.

Tony Powers - Don’t Nobody Move (This is a Heist)

Video includes no less than 3 past & future stars of the day…

Another from Gondry: Star Guitar by the Chemical Brothers.

Blow” by Ke$ha - it includes James Van Der Beek removing his bra, the parliament of Uzbekistan, Muenster cheese (edible lactose gold), and rainbows shooting out of unicorns as they lay dying.