Another internet dating thread (aka 'Who responds to this?')

So I got a smile on a dating site, no photo but I click to see if they have something interesting to say:

im looking for fun with a women and chat and casual encounters and " friends " and sume dates if you are interests

That’s it. The only response elicited in me was a strong desire to get out a red marker, I can see no less than 10 issues with that profile write up and it’s barely a sentence. I also believe english is their first language. Do people who submit these things really think anything will come of them?

maybe a bot?

That’s why you’re on a dating site; you’re too picky.

I used “you’re” correctly…twice. Is that hot? :smiley:

Either a bot or someone who just wants one-night stands with indiscriminate women.

Or a bot who just wants one-night stands with indiscriminate women

That’s hot.

I would totally believe that that one liner full of typoes and grammer mutilation is from a real person. Sometimes I really wish this virus would come to fruition.

Widespread use of the Internet just makes it obvious: most people cannot construct a coherent sentence or spell beyond a third-grade level, and clearly don’t care. Anyway, the question “Who is responds to this?” is answered with, “All the other people who don’t care.”

No, the question “Who is responds to this?” is more properly answered with “All them other people who is, like, all don’t care.”