Another silly little game to get addicted to

This has been sucking up quite a bit of time at work. It’s even replaced Snood. Enjoy.

Damn you, Smeghead! :smiley:

Oh yes, the evil, tempting Bejeweled…we won’t mention how many hours of my life I wasted playing that game…damn you Smeghead for seducing others into the trap!

Now excuse me while I go waste a few more hours of my life trying to get the jewels to match colours…

Damn what an addictive game!!!

Also check out the popcap website for Atomica. That game’s gonna get me fired.

Ethilrist, don’t forget to check out Alchemy at the same site. I can’t decide which is better between that and Atomica. They both leave Diamond Mine in the dust.

And if I don’t lose my job over the Straight Dope, I will over popcap.

I’m with Connor; Alchemy is the best. I started a thread about it a while ago, looking for hints.

I like Bejeweled/Diamond Mine, but I like Tetris better.
I haven’t figured out Atomica yet.

Alchemy rules!

You know I just started a new job, don’t you?
You do realize that I have a very limited time for personal web-surfing.

What the hell are you trying to do to me!?!?!?!?

Excellent! I was getting a little bored with Snood anyway!

And the best part?

It’s Free!! Hooray!

I love this game (bejeweled) – been playing it since January. Very addictive! And I first saw this thread while at work - where we are repeatedly warned if we are caught playing games we will be fired. uuggghhh! Once I clicked on the link - it killed me not to be able to play. Anyone know how to block bosses from being able to see where you are? :slight_smile: I figure I’ll be getting a lecture about SDMB any day now. I don’t post from work though… just lurk. Is that so bad?

What is snood? Does anyone know where I can find Tetris? I use to love that one many years/computers ago but can’t seem to find it now.

OK, damn me all you want, but I hereby damn Ethilrist. Why? Because that site has Bejeweled for the Palm Pilot!! Gaaaahhh!!!

Bejeweled is definately addictive, the best game I’ve found to break any other games addiction is at

http://www.snowplow.org/cgi-bin/george.pl

Addictive in it’s own right, but the novelty wears off eventually and leaves you broken of the previous addiction.

Still go back and play every once in a while, still trying to even get ranked :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot, Smeghead. You too, Ethilrist. My boss is on vacation for two weeks. I have no supervision. I’m supposed to get stuff done while she’s away… well that just went straight to hell now, didn’t it.

Cool game! Please tell me that it will always be available. ?? Can it be downloaded permanently?

It’s replaced Sega Swirl at my house – and I thought nothing could do that.

Thanks – I think. :slight_smile:

Well, I’m the undisputed high holy grandmaster of Bejeweled at my work place. Unfortunately my high score game took so long I completely missed Friends (which is on at 8 here). I started the game at 6:30. :rolleyes:

I got addicted to Bejeweled about two months ago, thanks to KKB. I’m glad to see we’re not the only ones who were sucked into it. :smiley:

Sorry to leave you hanging for so long - Snood is at, surprisingly, snood.com. Good stuff. Don’t know about Tetris, though.

I’ve already ODed on Bejeweled and Alchemy. I’ve only played Atomica a few times, but I probably won’t go back to it. Months ago I played a slightly different version of it that came with Kyodai Mahjongg.

Has anyone tried “Seven Seas” at the popcap site? Once I made it all the way to “Pirate Hunter” late one night! Haven’t been able to do that again, though.

http://www.theunderdogs.org/game.php?name=Tetris

There ya go :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot Smeghead! My bath nearly overflowed! :rolleyes: Jeez next time I’m sending you the bill for the water damage…I should really leave those other links alone…

[sub]::maybe just one quick peek::[/sub]