Anti Pro choose your weapons (or gunfight in the SDMB corral)

Surveys the scene looking for more carnage to contribute to and finds himself falling into a trance. Stoically, he tries to stop himself falling under the sweet hypnotic influence of dampshirt-enhanced nipples…

must… not… loook…
Suddenly the ice water from PB’s twin barrels shock him from his reverie!!!

“Lock and load time”

switches to automatic firing

Everyone’s about to get hyper…

:whispering : Oh, oh!: purplebear tries to sidle out the side door while dpr is distracted, hoping he doesn’t notice her leaving for a new shirt… :really gotta cover up more:

Narile growls as he rerights the trebuchet, adjusts the base to prevent such, occasionally ducking behind the side shield when an attack is lobbed his way.

With an evil grin he opens the casket labeled Water Ballons; Lavender Perfume and loads the first new salvo and…fires!

:SmoothOperator gets hit simultaneously by a blast of water from dpr and one of Narile’s perfume/water balloons as she runs to hide behind Anti Pro’s fire truck. She finds a discarded towel that PB was using before she went to change shirts and Smoothie wipes off her face. She takes a sniff and is pleased with the smell.:

Anti Pro use your fire hose to take out Narile’s trebuchet. And here’s a towel. I didn’t realize that these people would be using anything but water.

setting out the deckchairs…

I hearby call theis meeting of the Gentlemens Lawn Chair Club to order.
ahh, Ladies pool fights…

*cracks a beer…

VB sneaks up behind John, dripping red and reeking of Lavender…
“Not so fast, Paddy!”

VB thoroughly douses JL with a bucket full of water, cinnamon oil, and other unidentifiable stuff…
“Hah! So much for the luck o’ th’ Irish!”

Sneaking up again from the other side of Anti-Pro’s fire engine <good morning, Anti-Pro, so nice of you to invite us!> purplebear peeks around the corner, sees what VB is up to, and blasts him from behind with her newly refilled with more lavender scented water Supersoakers! G’morning, my dear!! Like my new top? :wink:

Hello, Smoothie, how are you this morning? And you, John? :smiley:

>>Laying on the ground, curled up in a fetal postion, sucking his thumb<<

So many women . . . wet women . . . wet t-shirts . . . water . . . glistening off cleavage . . . so wet . . . >>drool<<

Good Morning Purplebear. How are you this morning? Would you like to help me pull Bratman away from the playing field? I think he’s almost catatonic and I don’t want to see him get hurt.

VB, thanks for getting John. I was going to lob a water balloon at him but you beat me to it.

Ok, who’s still here?

:as she loads here water blaster and hefts a full water balloon.:

Narile reloads and fires again into the melee.

Really need to get someone to aim this thing between shots while loading.

>>After some meditation, BratMan has channelled his carnal lust into pure rage and starts water ballooning everyone in sight, then goes running back to the trees while tearing off his clothes. He can be heard saying something about finding a pig to slaughter so he can put its head on a stick.<<

Good Grief, ** BratMan ** is having a ‘Lord of the Flies’ moment!! Smoothie, call the paramedics, call the AMA, call the ASPCA before he bites someone!!! :eek:

::::::adjusts chest shield ala ‘Gladiator’ theme::::::::::

Holding the nozzle blasting at smarty John in his deck chair sending him into the next county!

Hiya purplepunkin! It is a fine looking afternoon, and I’m sure VB appreciates the new top, HOWEVER this is SERIOUS business, so let’s get past the fashion show, shall we??? Narile is trying to adjust that trebuchet thingie and we have to cut him off at the pass! Mmmmm, lavender stuff smells pretty good on you though!

** Smoothie! ** I thought this was just the OK corral, not the Roman Coliseum!

:::bosom heaving wetly:::

Sorry gang, I can’t control BratMan–I’m just the sidekick. I DO recommend protective eyewear just in case he comes out of those woods with something crazy!

:::adjusts safety glasses:::

Now, hadn’t we better do something about Narile and this trebuchet business? For now I’ll keep him busy with a few shots from my Jell-O cannon, but we need to think of something big! That fire truck, maybe?

:::sends volley of lime Jell-O-with-shredded-carrot cubes (blecch!) at Narile:::

>>BratMan emerges from the trees, wearing nothing but his velvet orange paisley tuxedo jacket. (I love this jacket) He has used berry juice as war paint across his face. And, after learning that a wild boar cannot be killed with a Super soaker and some water balloons (no matter how hard you throw them), he has settled for scotch taping a drawing of a wild boar’s head on a tree and has named the drawing, Lord of the Brats.<<

All who enter the woods beware, it is my territory now! No one is allowed to enter!!

Except sunshine who is my trusty sidekick, she’s allowed. ONLY ONE person allowed in these woods . . .

And purplebear, cuz she’s cool, as long as she doesn’t get me with the ice water or cinnamon oil. THAT’s IT, ONLY 2 PEOPLE allowed!

And anyone who might have some sandwiches, cuz I’m getting a little hungry and these berries give me the runs. BUT THAT’S IT!

Hiya Sunshine, good to meetcha! Great idea about the eyeware, except that with all this running, my glasses steamed up, and I have no eyeshield wipers, hey there’s a handy dandy invention idea!!

::::::hands a peanut butter and jelly sandwich to BratMan:::::::::::: Cool boar drawing there Brato!

::::::::rehooking firehouse to new hydrant, * the other one went dry, we’re having a drought down here in Atlanta *:::::::::::aiming at Narile hiding in the bushes, ‘Hey Chucky wanna play???’

I’m fine, Smoothie, and I would help you with BratMan, but he seems to have found his own way of dealing with it! :smiley:

Anti-Pro, you do have a point, this is serious business! Thanks for the compliment, I like this scent myself. Good job with John! <whispers in her ear> Now, you go around Narile on the left, and I’ll distract him from the front. Smoothie, you sneak up from the right side, and between us, we should be able to get him and his trebuchet! We may well have to resort to the fire truck, but let’s try this first, ok, gals? I’ll distract him with my cleavage and cute bouncy walk, you sneak up on him.
Sunshine, I quite agree about that Jello! YECHHHHHH!

BratMan, thank you so much. Just as long as you are nice to my friends, ok? I won’t get you with any oil or ice water. Otherwise… :wink: BTW, you look…positively…nekked! Oh, my!! :eek: Not bad, not bad at all…

Wetly heaving bosoms…oh my…

VB glazes over again
(I know it’s an infantile bias, but I’ve had it since age six, I’m happy to say, and proud of it!)

I am not nekked! I am wearing my tuxedo jacket, thankyouverymuch. How dare you besmerch my good name with such slanderous comments!

SPOOOON!!!

>>Launches water balloons at purplebear using a catapult he made from a sapling tree, some vine, and a half a coconut which was dropped on his head while being carried by two migrating European swallows.<<

Take that, wicked temptress!

…Comes the intrepid Rock-n-Rolga, wearing Chucks, fatigues and a thin white cotton shirt that has a picture of Calvin and “Today I Am Dangerous” in Swedish on the front. She pulls two dripping 50cent water pistols from her camo pockets, each filled with 7Up and proceeds to pivot and fire in a 360 degree circle at everyone around her:

"SPOOOOOON! YAAAAAAGGGGHHHHHH-HAAAAARGH-HAAARRRRRR!"
Fsssssst, fsssssst, fssssst, fssst, fsst, fss…plip

Uh oh. Er. Um. drops empty pistols, waves, grins sheepishly So, heh, how ya’ll doin’? Look, I’m just going to ah, exitstageleftnow -

Good Job, Anti and Purple! Knock out that nasty trebuchet!

BratMan–you better now, with that PBJ? Nice jacket, by the way.

Looks like VB could use some protective eyewear of his own!

:::looks around for next Jell-O cannon victim:::