Antifa terrorist attacks ICE detention center, gets killed

Other than her statements, what evidence do you have that his wife took out protective statements?

I’m in the camp that I don’t know what the claim of domestic violence entailed, nor do I know what the evidence was, so I’m not calling him names. (Nor, of course, am I saying he’s innocent–I’m saying that because I think some people are incapable of reading carefully enough to realize that, but it’s in parenthesis because it shouldn’t be necessary to point it out).

I’m also in the camp that the evidence we actually have against certain Republicans re: domestic violence is far greater, but you’ve rejected it, so mostly your take on this guy is just ridiculous.

Since you asked, this Heavy.com article says

Moderator Action

This thread has strayed out of MPSIMS territory and has become a bit heated in places. Since GD and Pit style comments aren’t appropriate to MPSIMS, I am going to close this. Feel free to take these discussions to either Great Debates or The Pit, as appropriate, and also feel free to link back to this thread if there is a specific comment that you would like to discuss.