Any buzz on the game Rage?

Made by Bethesda and it looks like a Sci Fi version of Elder Scrolls games. Anyone hear anything good or bad about it?

Did Bethesda loose the rights for Fallout somehow? Rage looks like Fallout with cars. Which is a cool idea, but if they’re going to make a post-apocalyptic near-future where the main character survives in a vault and then emerges into a world populated by mutants and warring factions, I’m not sure why they wouldn’t attach it to their already existing successful franchise that has almost the exact same premise.

Good point. I am guessing they wanted to do Post Apocalyptic sci fi but without the Retro futuristic “the 1950s never ended” with a touch of comedy setting that comes with Fallout.

Rage is not really at all like Fallout/TES. As far as I’ve read, it’s a more traditional shooter with action game/light RPG mechanics. Think more borderlands and less Fallout.

Also this is being made by ID (the Doom/Quake guys) and is being published by Bethesda. TES and Fallout 3 where made by Bethesda devs.