Any Rasputina fans?

Just curious

I definitely used to be, but I’ve been a little underwhelmed by their last two albums.

I cant afford to buy they’re albums at $70 a pop (bloody currency conversion) but Transylvanian Concubine is definately one of my favourite songs.

Rats is also quite good.

err replace they’re with their and we’re golden

I love Rasputina, though their last couple albums weren’t that good.

Their first two albums are classics though, especially Thanks for the Ether. Rusty the SkateMaker is one of my favorite songs.

I love 'em. Unlike some of the previous posters, I like their last two albums more than their earlier ones. I think Frustration Plantation was one of the best albums of the year.

Saw them open for Marilyn Manson in '95. The first two were great, and the rest have been crap. I hope they knock out another good one.

Thanks for the Ether was a wonderful album, but they’ve sort of gone downhill from there. Cabin Fever did start to grow on me after a while, and there’re a few good songs on Frustration Plantation. But not many.

I’m not exactly in what I suppose is their target audience, though - that’s pretty much why I never did see them live.