Anybody know of a good way to get rid of smurfs?

Well, yes, it is … The fact is, I just like saying (err, typing) “zombie smurf”.

Zombie Smurf!
Zombie Smurf!
Zombie Smurf!
Zombie Smurf!

ROB Zombie Smurf

:: Carefully puts down can of soda ::
:: Carefully swallows drink of soda ::
:: Proceeds to laugh ass off without ruining keyboard or monitor::

Bastard, that’s twice today I’ve nearly sprayed my coffee. You people have to STOP the MADNESS.

Psst!

Good News!!

Rumor has it they are finally gonna produce the 3-D Smurf movie that will finally explain the mysteries of Smurf sex!!!

Will it go into detail about 3-D Smurf Zombie sex?
(Hasn’t this one been resurrected before?) :confused:

HattifNats, actually.

I usually spray them with orange paint. They dissapear at once, but I’m not sure if they dissolve, or turn invisible…

Looks at date in thread…

[Zombie Smurf]
Braaaaiiiiiinnnnnyyyyyyyyyyy!!!
[/ZS]

[QUOTE=ouryL]
Psst!

Good News!!

Rumor has it they are finally gonna produce the 3-D Smurf movie that will finally explain the mysteries of Smurf sex!!!
[/QUOTE]
LOTR Smurfs? :confused:
Is the one in the middle Gandalf Smurf?

[QUOTE=Aangelica]
Nono - you’re all wrong.

What you need to do is give them all shoes! Yes! Shoes

Oh…wait… that’s how you get rid of brownies.
[/QUOTE]
Before this is closed, I have to point out that you are wrong here, too. It’s the Alpha Centaurians that want shoes. Because they already got world peace, you know.

[QUOTE=Lute Skywatcher]
LOTR Smurfs? :confused:
Is the one in the middle Gandalf Smurf?
[/QUOTE]

You guys could be arrested for this stuff in Eastern Europe.

:slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Ponder Stibbons]
The Nac Mac Feegles would make short order of them. But then you’d have a cure worse than the disease. Unless you’re a witch, of course.
[/QUOTE]

I love those books!
You should abso-smurf-ly smurf them. But if you can capture Hunky Smurf, save him for me.