Anyone catch Prison Break on Monday?

Is there anyone in SDMB-land still watching this. It’s preposterous, but it’s fun preposterous. Too bad one of the better actors bit the bullet last night (and I don’t mean Scofield or Burroughs - haha).

I still watch it although I recorded last night’s show and will watch it during the week. Don’t tell me who died, but it’d better not be Mahone! (although “one of the better actors” makes me worried…)

I haven’t watched yet either, and don’t want to know. I hope it’s not Sucre. His number’s been up for awhile, being an escaped prisoner, but his crime was pardonable considering how he’s helped thwart evil.

Brad Bellick

SPOILER ALERT: Click here only if you want the details. DO NOT mouse over and look at the url if you don’t want to know

Yeah, that took me by surprise, too. Sorry to see him go–he did add a lot to the overall dynamic–but I gotta believe that with the stakes continuing to be raised (3 bodies in as many eps), the show knows it doesn’t have much longer and wants to really bring the goods this year. The Scylla thing is too loosey-goosey to work as a Maguffin much longer, but I’ve come to look at this show as a modern day Mission: Impossible (every ep has a new challenge with insurmountable odds) and I’ve been enjoying it in the same ludicrous way (though that kiss was skeevy and the torture was pretty graphic for a 9pm show).

RIP, big guy.

Uh, that’s not what happened this ep. You guys are spoiling future eps.

I didn’t click the link, but the spoilering going on in the thread is for the show that aired on Monday. But, since the death was not on-screen, and this is Prison Break… who knows?

Oh, shit! My apologies. I just realized I’m a week behind. I thought I’d just watched the lasted ep. That’s what you get for time shifting.

I just watched it online – I’m glad that he got a heroic end. Who would have thought that during Season 1, or 2?

That said – characters have survived worse on this show (decapitation?) so maybe we’ll see him again in S5.

And although Mahone kind of sold his soul in this ep – it was nice to see him get a bit of revenge.

I’ve actually continued watching this…didn’t think I was going to. But it got interesting. I just hope they don’t have Michael suffer some kind of attack from his brain problem at a crucial moment near the end of the season. That’s just too much cliche.

Okay, now I’m caught up.

I agree, no body, or even severed head, you aren’t guaranteed dead. I keep waiting for Paul Kellerman to show up.