Anyone Want My Pepsi/iTunes.com Song Codes?

Another winner:

HHAGL
O636Y

Get it while it’s hot…

Hey, it worked! I guess I’ll take this one.

Thank you, Hal!
I’m not sure 4IZK9OK6ZN is actually taken, though. I tried it yesterday and iTunes said it was an invalid code. I’m not sure if I was just being inept or what, but I’ll leave it alone for somebody else to verify. :wink:

Not a problem, mudcrutch. Like I said in the OP, you might want to play with it. On the caps, O’s are indistinguishable from zeros.

Anyone else got any codes going unused? :smiley:

I’d love to have some codes if anyone has extra they don’t use. iTunes does it right, its the first time I can remember buying music in 20 years.

I’ve had one of these things sitting on my desk for a couple weeks. Knock yourselves out.

AO6HY
GELGT

Hal Briston this is a good idea. I can do a good deed without moving out of my chair. :smiley:

Thanks, swampbear!

I nabbed this one.

Thanks for contributing, swampbear.

And whaddayaknow, I’m hitting it 100% today – two bottles, two winners:

**LYJ37
CSJWE

9HJ5C
3IT9W**

Enjoy!

Something just occured to me…is the space where you input the code one or two lines? In other words, do you put it in as:

A1A1A
1A1A1

or
A1A1A1A1A1?

If it’s the latter, then I might as well start posting them that way…makes copy & paste a lot easier. :slight_smile:

It’s input as one long 10-character line. I kept wondering why people were posting them as 2 lines of 5, but then realized that that’s how they’re printed on the caps, and those who are giving up their codes most likely haven’t tried to redeem one. :smiley:

It also seems that the two you just posted were snatched up right quick. :eek:

Really? <sigh>…Ok, I suppose this is very non-enforceable, but I would ask two things here:

1. Only registered SDMB users take these codes.
  2. If you take a code, please post a message saying so.

Thanks.

But iTunes easily converts AAC or Aiff to MP3, so that’s not really a problem.

I can’t check at the moment, but IIRC, iTunes won’t let you convert a protected AAC file (the type downloaded from iTunes) to anything. I could be wrong, but I’m pretty sure you have to burn to a CD, the rip.

Should-Be-Drinking-Pepsi-This-Late winner…

JV3IN7A74C

Wow…it is late…that should’ve been “Shouldn’t”. :smiley:

Good God, man! How much freaking Pepsi do you drink?

Let’s just call it “lots”. Almost certainly too damn much. :slight_smile:

I stopped for gas on my way to work and had an urge for a Diet Pepsi. Guess what? I got a winner! Here ya go.
WAOFB64OXW

I grabbed this one from swampbear. (Thanks!)

LilShieste

I stand corrected. Another hit-and-run…

:mad:

LilShieste