Anyone Want My Pepsi/iTunes.com Song Codes?

Well I knew it couldn’t possibly still be valid after 3 hours but… sheesh whoever took it coulda posted. :stuck_out_tongue:

Grrr…since that was probably the last one, I was really hoping whomever took it would play by the rules…oh well.

Well, a co-worker just donated a cap, so now this is probably the last one.

Now, I’ve always said that some of the charcters are a little hard to read, but this time there are two characters that, for the life of me, I cannot tell if they’re supposed to be 5’s or S’s. So, you may have to experiment a bit:

M5Q5W3TCN3

Enjoy!

I’ll snag that one :slight_smile:

Thanks, Hal.

:frowning: Oops, sorry Crazy, but I grabbed it just before posting this. If there happen to be anymore, I’ll give you first crack.

Thanks to your co-worker, Hal.

Ok…I guess I should stop saying that “this’ll probably be the last one”. :slight_smile:

**T3PGLEY6L3

ZGQKCVSYXB**

Share nice, kids.

I’ll try this one. Thanks Hal! :slight_smile:

LilShieste

ZGQKCVSYXB

Thanks once again Hal

Winner…

9JZNFTGQ9W

Going to try to snag this one… :wink:

:eek: I am at work when I snagged it. Didn’t get to log in to announce that I got it. Sorry, and thanks once again Hal

Hmmm…should I be a right 'ol bastard and start a new thread when I get my next winner? What a way to screw over everyone that jumps in here when they get the subscription alert… :smiley:

Yes.

:smiley:

'Eh…I suppose I’ll be nice to the regulars. :slight_smile:

JTZBPSG475

Dibs! Thanks Hal. I just added another Eva Cassidy song to my computer.

YEA3CIZI4B

God bless ye. :smiley:

I too drink way more pepsi than a person should.
Please allow me to donate
74ri3gi7bz

that z could be a 2
gl

…annnnd again

f2qbiy3vqv
my desk is a complete mess, so as i unearth the caps i’ve collected, i’ll psot them. the posts could be minutes, or weeks apart. it’s a messy desk

Someone’s sniping codes. :mad: