Anyone??

If you could sleep with anyONE in the world, and not get caught and have no guilt, who would it be?

My pick…Jewel…
I love her hair and her teeth to me are just very sexy cause they are so human!

Teeth? I can just foresee a pickup line you might use on her. “mmm baby, you got some good lookin chompers… oh yeah, you can take a bite out of me anyday”

I sure would like to go for Heather Graham(sp?). She’s just soooooooo fine.

“I’m not dumb. I just have a command of thoroughly useless information.”-- Calvin and Hobbes
(__)
\/-------\ | |-----| |
…c.c…c.c…

Nancy Travis

My Ex, who I had a passionate, non sexual (at least in Clinton terms) with. I would have loved to have consummated the relationship, but as Billy Joel says:
“Sometimes a fantasy (oh, oh, oh, oh) is all you need”

An optimist sees an opportunity in every calamity; A pessimist sees a calamity in every opportunity.

I don’t know why but this makes me think of the line, “You have beautiful eyes… can I have one?”

One person, one famous person? Peter Lucas who played the part of Baron Von Glower (sp?) In Gabriel Knight Beast Within. What a sexy man!

The moon looks on many flowers, the flowers on but one moon.

My list is rather extensive, but right now I’m on a Joseph Fiennes kick. Off the top of my head though, top of the list would have to include Mike Myers, Jeff Goldblum, and/or Christopher Lambert.

Veni, Vidi, Visa … I came, I saw, I bought.

I’m thinkin’ Kelly Preston today. That scene in Jerry Maguire got me smokin’. I liked her character too.

Actually, this reminds me of my favorite Dennis Miller joke:

Wouldn’t you love to meet up with the first person you had sex with, do it again and show them how good you’ve gotten at it?

Brian O’Neill
CMC International Records
rockuniverse.com/cmc/cmc.html

ICQ 35294890
AIM Scrabble1
Yahoo Messenger Brian_ONeill

• Heck, I do that every day! -Or does that not count? -MC

Uma Thurman, but you’re right about Heather Graham Imthecowgodmoo.

I think Jewel is conceited and affectatious (I don’t even know if that’s a word). But she has a sexy voice, which could be another question: Who would you sleep with based on voice? I would go with Sheryl Crow. Damn.

Julia Roberts…Sigorney Weaver…Amanda Marshall…and especially a girl that I just lost…she is from Michigan…
(I need a cold,cold shower)

Unforgiven

Sigh. I guess Joey Ramone,even tho he is getting old…

ricky martin…(ducking in fear of flames!)

cant help it…watch his hips!!

today though, I would like to bang every male relative and buddy of my ex, and the female ones too What the f%&#, and then tell him!–ha ha ha…smiling to herself

“Screw you guys…I’m goin’ home!”

Oooh Kelli, Ricky Martin…he’s sex on a stick. Yum, give me a lick!

Also, Fred Durst from Limp Bizkit and my old boyfriend (I like Satan’s post for this one!).

And can it be that in a world so full and busy, the loss
of one weak creature makes a void in any heart, so
wide and deep that nothing but the width and depth
of vast eternity can fill it up!
-Charles Dickens “Dombey and Son”

Well, Kellibelli . . . if New Brunswick just wasn’t so damn far away from Kentucky . . . !

why…are you one of shitboy’s relatives?? :slight_smile:

oh, and its not that far…wink

ugh i can’t pick one… i’ll give my top two, and they have until midnight tonight to call me or the deal’s off, first caller wins the prize

I choose either Tori Amos or Cherlize Theron

To deal with men by force is as impractical as to deal with nature by persuasion.

Well, Im going to apply this question the way it looks as it’s just tough people can’t write a question the way they really mean.

In other words ‘who would you sleep with’ says to sleep & there is no other way to say you could sleep with someone. Now if the question was about having sex with someone that would be another question.

Thus, if I could sleep with someone, which implies no sex, whew, what a bonus, [and to think guys answered that they would sleep with such a beautiful woman, would imply to me, they can’t have sex with her, right?].

So, despite my incredible straighness, I would choose to sleep with someone like B. Gates as it would be fun to see how this guy sleeps. Or also the present Queen of England, that might be fun cause Im sure her bed is comfty. Maybe Fidel Castro too, as I wonder how this guy sleeps too. Hmm.

Serves ya all right for not taking the question as it was written, eh?

I, for one, would be absolutely flabbergasted to learn that Ricky Martin sleeps with girls.

The problem for me is that if I got to sleep with the One, I might get too hung up on him. So it would be better never to go there.

But…if I could…it would probably be Jeff Bridges. Especially with a beard. Not technically the most beautiful man in the world, but he just screams “MAN…ALL MAN and nuthin BUT man.” and makes my knees all mushy and useless, not to mention the mushiness inspired elsewhere.

I am #1. Everyone else is #2 or lower.

Hmmm, I’m sure he would protest, but Mel Gibson comes to mind. Tomorrow, I’m sure, it will be Antonio Banderas, who I’m sure he would have to be sedated to do such an act of mercy.