I got your MPSIMS...right here!

Got a hypothetical for ya. This really only applies to single people, so if you’re married or involved, then pretend that you aren’t. :wink:
Supposed that you are approached by a celeberty you have a HUGE crush on (Sean Connery, Salma Hajik, Jodie Foster, Tom Cruse, whatever). He/she tells you that you can have a full night of passion with her/him, where he/she will do anything your perverted little mind can think of.

The catch is, you will be magically prevented from EVER telling anyone about what happened. No one will ever know, and there will be no physical evidence that the encounter, much less the sex, ever took place(bear with me, this is a hypothetical situation).

Now, if you refuse, then you can tell anybody you want; you can take a picture or film of the celeberty before she/he leaves; you can record her/him to play for your friends.

My question is, do you enjoy the moment, or do you choose to have the BEST “The one that got away” story ever, using it to impress your friends and get sympathy beers for the rest of your life?

And no, I WASN’T smoking crack when I made this up.

You say “cheesy” like that’s a BAD thing.

I’m torn. If I was single…well.
Part of me would, just simply for some swingin’ sex.

Part of me wouldn’t because, to me, sex is not just about a good time but about the emotional bond you have with the person.

I like to know a person before I get physical with them cause 3/4 of the attraction is in who they are inside.

How’s that for an evasive answer?! :smiley:

Hi BunnyGirl…

That is a well thought out answer, actually (How’s THAT for sucking up? just kidding)

I thought of this question the other day, kind of as a commentary on which is better- A majorly cool event in your life, or the STORIES you can tell about that event? I guess that is what I’m asking, really, not so much the morality of the event.

In fact, it doesn’t even have to be about sex…the celeberty could simply spend time with you. But once again, nobody would ever know about it but you. You would have to keep the encounter a secret for the rest of your life.
The flip side is that if you refuse, you could say “man!! I had the chance to hang with (fill in the blank)!”

Yup. I think I’ve listed my favourite celebrity boys here often enough, so suffice it to say that, if any one of them gave me that sort of proposition, I’d be all over it.

My husband would probably go for it, too. Since I know which ladies are his favourites, I’d call him a fool if he didn’t.

Veni, Vidi, Visa … I came, I saw, I bought.

I’ll take the sex thank-you very much, not much for gossip myself.

Im soooooo confused… the sex would be wonderful… Sean Connery… in the flesh!!!.. but alas… I have to agree with Bunnygirl… its the inside that counts… bye bye Sean baby… it coulda, woulda, shoulda been fun… sigh LOL

I’d do it with Wynona Ryder, but make it so shameful and degrading that she’s got to tell at least her therapist. After that, I have lots of secret giggles.

Can I talk about the sex, just not mention who it was with? I have a deep need to share, so if I could talk about how great it was, I wouldn’t need to mention who it was with. If I couldn’t talk about it at all, I’d have to say I’d pass.

I just got a joke forwarded to me today with this premise. I will paraphrase

Guy gets into shipwreck, washes up on deserted island, sees girl’s body. Revives girl with CPR, it turns out it’s Cindy Crawford who falls in love with the man who saved her life.

They, having little else to do on a deserted island, have sex constantly.

One day, he asks her to do him a favor - get dressed in his clothes, put her hair up in a hat and paint a fake mustache on. He tells her to walk around the island. She does this, even if it is an odd request.

He walks around the island the other way, and when they meet he says to her, “Hey man, you’ll never guess who I’m doing!!”

Brian O’Neill
CMC International Records
rockuniverse.com/cmc/cmc.html

ICQ 35294890
AIM Scrabble1
Yahoo Messenger Brian_ONeill

Satan,
Good one!

I don’t kiss and tell (much) so I would be ALL over it…The trouble would be picking who…maybe Ray Liota…God, does he have great eyes. Maybe Antonio Banderas…or Val Kilmer…or Keifer Sutherland…or Kevin Bacon…

An optimist sees an opportunity in every calamity; A pessimist sees a calamity in every opportunity.

Speaking of Keifer Sutherland… (I know it’s not at all related to the topic at hand, but I just have to share this)

Zette, you should have been at my 22nd birthday party… that year we decided to revert and have a slumber party. The next morning, someone had turned the TV on to Comedy Central and they were playing a SNL rerun… yadayadayada, we all decided to go outside and smoke when we heard this wonderful crooning coming out of the TV set. Picture this: Seven GROWN women, still in their jammas, whipping around simultaneously and gasping IN STEREO at the sight of Keifer Sutherland singing in a tuxedo.

What a way to wake up.

Veni, Vidi, Visa … I came, I saw, I bought.

I’d do Brendan Fraser in a heartbeat.

>^,^<
“Cluemobile? You’ve got a pickup…”
OpalCat’s site: http://opalcat.com
The Teeming Millions Homepage: fathom.org/teemingmillions

Opal,
You can have him when I’m done! :wink:
(If there’s anything left of him!)
What a hottie!

I gotta admit…this one is easy for me.

I NEVER kiss and tell. lol

Yeah, but you’re getting him after I’m done with him.

I am not sure what you will be able to do with a quivering, wimpering, mass of exhausted jello-man.

>^,^<
KITTEN

Coarse and violent nudity. Occasional language.