Apologies

I reserve the right to apologize to anyone whom I may have offended, no matter how often this occurs. If that means an apology every day, or even with every post, that’s my choice (yes, I’m exaggerating).

The fact is that when you have a big mouth and yet wish to maintain diplomatic relationships with other posters, you have to apologize a lot.

I make no further apologies for apologizing often. In the future, if I see that I have offended someone, I will remorselessly say I’m sorry. So there, you poopyheads!

(Sorry about the “poopyheads” remark. I don’t know what I was thinking when I said that.)

I wrote:

What I mean, of course, is:

In the future, if I see that I have offended someone, I won’t hesitate to say I’m sorry.

This post being in The Pit offends me.

I’m waiting…

Yer pal,
Satan

Sorry, Satan, but you’re exempt from my obligation to apologize to you. There’s an LDS saying, “Offend the devil,” that I think applies here. :wink:

Well, I have to say that this is the sorriest topic that has ever been submitted to the BBQ Pit!

Pardon?

Parnonez moi? May I be excused now?

You are a sorry excuse…never mind!

Heh. In the depths of my insomnia, I forgot to say what started me on this thread. In another thread, I replied to Monty about Adam’s refusal to read the BOM. I said:

Then VegForLife (Rich) said:

So I started this thread. Now you know…the rest of the story. (g)

Excuse me, I’m lost.

Could someone direct me to the pit?

Well, I did call everybody “poopyheads,” so what more do you want from me here? You owe me an apology.

I’m sorry, Wally, for that last remark. It was totally uncalled for.

LOL.

But you gotta thank me for setting it up.

Cheers.