Are my posts too boring?

Are my posts too boring? Am I simply not interesting? Am I being too reasonable, too washy, too… well, not anything else?

Do I even show up on your radar screen?

[zzzzzzzzzzz …]

¢¾

Did you used to have a different name?

:: yawn ::

Did somebody say something?

I think it was Richard Ashcroft of The Verve who said it best when he sung,

“like a cat in a bag, waiting to drown, this thread is going down”

If half a chicken can lay half an egg in half an hour. How long will it take a frog with a wooden leg to kick the seeds from a dill pickle?

So, by then I was stepping out the door holding my chainsaw in my left hand and…

Oh, sorry wrong thread.

I love all your posts smiling bandit. The one on how the superstring theory is just a pomo deconstruction of our perceived reality was fascinating and easy enough for a layman like me to understand.

And that flame in the pit that ended “you’ll be eating your breakfast with a long-handled, backwards-reaching spoon if you ever try to serve me homefries with green peppers in it again.” was simply priceless.

Who are you, again? :stuck_out_tongue:

I know, I know, pot, kettle, black.

Nope, just boring enough, thanks.

Like mine, frankly.

Hey, you stole my thread title!

That’s it, now I’m mad.

Of course, you realize, this means war.

Well, maybe not war, exactly. Maybe I’ll just do a few of these: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Now that I think about it, I’m really not that angry. In fact, I don’t care at all. I think I’ll take a nap.

Who are you again?

Hey, I’ll have you people know that smiling bandit is going to bear my child!

Just kidding. Do I know you? :smiley:

I recognise you - I believe you have quite right-wing (to me, at least) views about US foreign policy, but in non-political threads I find you mildly diverting. :wink:

Too boring for what?

Rohypnol after Thanksgiving dinner

no

As long as you dont use the Ben Stein tags around your post, you’ll be fine.

Have you thought of changing your name to “Snarling Bandit”? See you in the Pit!

Personally, I’d like to see him change his name to “Skipping Bandit.” It’s so much…cuter.