Are you fucking kidding us, Mike Pence?

Go fuck yourself, fucker.

Fuck you.

Fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you.

And fuck your fucking GOP cohorts, too. Fuck you all.

Really. Fuck that pious asswipe Trumplicking motherfucker. And what kind of motherfucker actually calls the woman that they are presumably fucking “mother”, anyway? He needs to get his damaged evangelical ass into therapy so he doesn’t have to imagine his Mommy in order to get it up. It’s scary that this motherfucking motherfucker is one cholesterol clogged heartbeat away from the Presidency. Fuck that motherfucker.

ETA: It still hasn’t gotten old yet. Thanks TubaDiva!

Look, OP, it says it’s goose sauce. That means it’s not gander fucking sauce, is it ? Point is : it’s goose sauce. For geese exclusively.

Now that is funny.

He’s not wrong. That day is long past though. The court isn’t even pretending to be neutral these days.

A Norman Bates-wannabe.

As for the accusations of obstructionism on Supreme Court nominations, I have two words: Merrick Garland. No GOP senator in office in 2016 has any business whining about how their party’s preferred candidate isn’t getting a free pass, and while Pence wasn’t a senator he can shut his sanctimonious pie-hole on the topic, too, given his unwavering support for every Trump lie he has defended and his appeal to “a more respectful time” coming from the chief asswipe of intolerance and bigotry.

Fuck that guy with a flaming tiki torch.

Stranger

We’ve always been at war with Eastasia.

Fuck that guy with a cactus, sideways.

Fuck that guy with a tungsten carbide drill.

(Now that’s a full working day, lad!)

Mike Pence’s place in the history of American politics: the sole nagging reason that any sane and moral person would hesitate to impeach Donald Trump.

“advice and consent”?

Is that like when someone says “ohh… a bit higher up… ooOOOhhh… oooOOOOh yeah!!!”?

Heard a word the other day that perfectly describes Pence (and, unfortunately, so many others) “Hypochristian”.

Let me add, Mike Pence, fuck you, you lying two faced hypocritical dominionist Pharisaic bull crap spewing gobshite. Fuck you in the mouth, fuck you in the ass, fuck you in the top of the neck stump where your head hopefully gets torn off. Fuck you.

He’s wrong. Fuck him.

I recently realized that Pence looks like the Muppet Sam the Eagle.

My grandparents called each other “mother” and “daddy” and I found it sweet. My grandpa adored and respected grandma, but was also trusted to socialize normally with other women sans a sexual guardian.

Pence the Eagle doing it creeps me the fuck out. He seems the type of I Love Jesus prick who has secret, gross sexual proclivities (in addition to licking Trump’s sweaty balls).

Actually, Mel Kiper looks like Sam the Eagle: https://cheezburger.com/4487535104

Also, screw Pence.

More like Race Bannon.

Yeah Pence. What happened when he said this? Grand applause, chants of, “lock her up”? Fuck the Republican National Lawyers Association for buying this hypocritical nonsense. Are there no principled members? Is this organization just a small perverted subset of Republican lawyers? Who among them spoke out, highlighted the inanity of Pence’s drivel?

Sorry, I wigged out expecting some self-reflection among the intellectual wing of the alt-white movement.

How can y’all be surprised? During the raging health care debate drama, he proclaimed America didn’t need more healthcare it needed more Jesus. And if more people went to church they’d get the healing they need.

How can much surprise you after that?

I don’t think anyone has mentioned the horse Pence rode in on. Well fuck that horse too.