Are you off for President's Day tomorrow?

they shut down the office due to weather! i’m off tomorrow.

I’m working, but I get paid time and a half, which, since I work 10 hour shifts, works out to a nice chunk of change. I work a 7 on/7 off schedule, and I happen to be on the week that gets Thanksgiving and Christmas off, but has to work all the little wussy holidays, which is great for me, with the aforementioned time and a half.

My husband and kids are off, but I have to work tomorrow. In fact, I have to get up in a few hours. Guess I better get myself to bed!

Oh my friggin God!

I completely forgot that it’s President’s day!

If I hadn’t seen this thread, I would have gone to work.

I don’t have to go to work today!

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

: friedo considers playing in the snow, comes to his senses and goes back to bed :

[sub]Thanks for the reminder Lola[/sub]

LOL Friedo. Yer welcome! And whatta day to have off - have ya looked out yer window???!!! :eek:

I forgot to check last week whether or not I have to work today, so I didn’t know until I got here and saw the parking lot full of cars.

Blast. I don’t get another day off until Memorial day.

Well, I wasn’t s’posed to have today off, but I’m in the midst of the Northeast blizzard. The powers-that-be have wisely decided that the university ought not open today.

Good thing, 'cause I dunno if I can get out of my house. :eek:

Nope, but the snow kept me home anyway.

I’m off. In financial services, if the markets are closed, we’re closed. Now if only the dog that lives next door would quit barking its fool head off…