Ashli Babbitt vs. George Floyd

I pit my landlord for coming in here talking about conspiracies regarding the sudden cremation of Ashli Babbitt, who was shot by a police officer while committing treason and insurrection against the United States of America, and spending almost no time talking about the tragedy of how George Floyd was deliberately murdered by a police officer for allegedly trying to pass off a counterfeit $20 bill. One was White, one was Black.

And I came here to say that I think George could kick her ass even in the afterlife, my money is on the good guy in this cage match. But I guess its not that kind of thread.

I’ll admit that was the first thought that came into my head.

You should use it as an affirmation. Say to yourself: “I’m not bogged down and burdened with endless, stupid conpiracies like my asshole landlord is!”
And while we’re here, your dipshit landlord can go to hell. Tell him to say Hi to Ashli Babbitt when he gets there.

It wasn’t an insurrection, we were just visiting “our house” it wasn’t us, it was antifa posing as patriots. Those fuckers are crazy.

These idiots will use “I can’t breathe” as a reason to not wear a mask. The chyNA virus is a hoax, it’s being used to control us, the vaccine was rushed by our Savior Trump, you can’t trust it because it was rushed. Trump is now saying, can you imagine if the virus happened while I was president?

The cognitive dissonance is exhausting. Just nod and smile under your mask as you move to safety.

Her family is suing to get the name of the officer who shot her. Let’s pit them too. Assholes.

"Ashli Babbitt’s family is reportedly suing to reveal the identity of the Capitol police officer who fatally shot her as she attempted to enter the Speaker’s Lobby outside of the House chamber during the January 6 Capitol riot.

The suit comes after the Justice Department announced in April that the officer who shot Babbitt had been cleared of criminal wrongdoing and would not face charges."

Too bad the department’s not allowed to answer, “The name of the officer who shot that traitor is 'Officer A. Patriot; the ‘A’ stands for ‘American’”.

It’s too bad there’s no footage of the incident to show what happened.

At worst, Floyd might have passed a counterfeit $20 bill and somebody would be out $20. To be honest, do you check every bill that you get and examine it? I could just as well pass off a $20 bill unknowingly as Floyd could have. For costing someone $20, knowingly or unknowingly, he was murdered.

Ashli Babbit violated the oath that she swore when joining the military and actively tried to overthrow the government by force. She was a traitor, and she died a traitor’s death.

I believe that attempting to stage a coup is a hell of a lot more serious than trying to pass of a $20 bill. Babbitt deserved her fate and she died a hell of a lot less painfully than Floyd. But she’s a martyr for the sick fucks that pretend to love the country, pretend to love the police, pretend to love the flag but cheered as officers were beaten within an inch of their lives by traitors using the US flag and the mast they were mounted on as weapons.

If only she had complied…

I was visiting some months ago with my ailing mother and my siblings were there. Last morning of the visit the topic of police brutality came up and my brother implying that Babbit was a ‘bad shoot’ and the police were circling the wagons to protect one of their own just like they do for all the actual misdeeds they commit.

I wish I had just stood up and walked out without a word.

She did. She got down on the floor and laid still.

It’s especially galling because this was a text book example of what a police shooting should be. A single, measured shot, against an obvious threat, that completely stopped the almost-successful breeching of the doors by an angry mob.

If every cop in the US was as good with their use of force as this one was, there wouldn’t be a police brutality problem in the US.

The right is doing their best to turn Babbitt into their own Horst Wessel. They haven’t even written a decent song about her yet.

Maybe we should do it for them? I’ll start off:

“Ashli Babbit, that Wascally Wabbit…”

Personally I think this is one of the most tragic aspects of the whole situation and I don’t see a lot of attention being drawn to it. The owner of the store said that if employees accepted fake bills it would come out of their paychecks (and I believe this is not actually legal). He has backtracked on that and said he never did it to any of his employees but they thought he would to the point where they decided they had to call the cops on George Floyd. Hey kid at the counter? I bet that $20 doesn’t seem like such a big deal now, does it?

As regards Babbitt, I don’t think she was shot by a Capitol police officer. I think she was shot by a Secret Service agent, exercising the doctrine of Fuck Around and Find Out. If a regular cop is yelling at you to leave you can get away with a whole lot more shit so long as you are white (as we saw). But the Secret Service needs not ask for permission or forgiveness.

“This is the first time Madsirrcool has posted — let’s welcome them to our community!”

Let’s not and say we did.

Let’s not and say WHY we DIDN’T.

Well, the DOJ and the Capitol Police Dept don’t agree with you. They’ve both said it was an officer.