Ask the Guy Who Claims to be from Delaware

Oh, my gods! That must be why ludfisk comes in an aluminum can!

Precisely. But it has nothing to do with the Apple Scrapple Festival or the Punkin Chunkin. You must try some scrapple…mmmmmgooood.

Dear person who supposedly comes from Delaware,

Why isn’t George Thorogood on the state quarter? Don’t you think he should on there? Thanks.

[John Lovitz] Umm, he was too drunk to pose. Yeah, that’s it, that’s the ticket [JL]

You sir…are a location thief.

PS - The DIBs (Delawareans in Black) will be knocking on your door soon.

My grandfather left my grandma to go live in Delaware. So he said. Sadly they have taking him pack to the mothership so I can’t ask him anything else.

Redfrost, you must have met him…right? His name is Joe.

OK, Guy Who Claims…

If Delaware is a real place, explain Metroform.

Wrong!!! Both Newark and Delaware are clearly in Ohio! (And it’s Nerk, thankyewverymuch.

GT

Well, Dick Cheney served in Congress from Wyoming, and we all know he’s entirely reliable, trustworthy and… Dear God, you’re right! :eek:

I wonder if Wyoming is a fully-owned Halliburton offshore subsidiary?

Ore went to get her gun, she uses it on easterners who don’t know how to pronounce Or’-a-gun.

If Delaware doesn’t exist, who or what is memorialized by the Delaware Memorial Bridge?

Didn’t Washington cross Delaware at some point? Or maybe he just stepped in it, “delaware” being an Indian word for bear shit.

Nope. Wiki-Cite.

Bah! He crossed the Delaware RIVER. To get to the Promised Land of New Jersey. (Work with me here). At least we know NJ exists.

Like most suburbs of NYC, New Jersey is well known indeed. One only needs to follow one’s nose.

Psst! Its spelled lutefisk, kemosabe.

Yeah, I met him. He said he’d be right back. :smiley:

Never heard of metroform. But Gortex was invented here, as well as nylon, rayon, and many other synthetic fibers. The guy who invented the heimleich manuver is from Wilmington.

What’s the frequency, Kenneth?

No, I’ve never Wyomed. Certainly not with strangers.