Ask the homicide victim

Were you flying low and hit something in the air?

You mean, other than posting here? I’ll grant you that the SDMB doesn’t seem to have a lot to do with reality sometimes, but I don’t think we’ve died yet.

In fact, I think I’ll go for a walk. I feel happy!

How do you want your body to be disposed?

I’m thinking squid food…

-Popcorn is the new Kernel

Do you want me to avenge you? ‘Cause to be honest, I’ve been itchin’ to avenge the shit out of some motherf*ckers here lately.

Well, doesn’t sound like you’re in heaven.

Have you met the boss yet?

Any time anyone gets on their knees to pray, it makes your telephone ring?

Talked to anyone in the neighboring cubicles yet? Random dead people or are you in a section based on some criterion?

I havent met anyone I recognize. There are three people in cubicles near mine: A fat bald man who sleeps all the time, A potato shaped guy with a tie that curls away from his body, and a woman who seems to be very angry.

I don’t think haunting my killer would be much fun. He spends all of his time eating bananas humping stuffed animals and flinging his feces.

Between 3.5 and 7.2.

I’m not sure. Does he speak English? Seriously I don’t even know what your grandfather looks like. What do you want me to do? Spend all eternity asking people if they are DianaG 's grandfather, just so I can tell him you said, “Hi”. I have a phobia about approaching strangers. Trying to find your grandpa would be the ultimate torture for me.

That is weird. Now there’s a paper in my in basket!

Bury me at a toxic waste dump. When the zombie apocalypse happens, I’ll have superpowers!

Everyone on this board has been very kind to me, so I really don’t need to be avenged. Still if you want to yell out, “This is for what you did to figure9.” before you commit an act of unimaginable brutality it would certainly give me a pleasant glow.

There’s a boss? Should I try to look busy? Maybe I’ll read that note in my in-basket. Let’s see "Please find DianaG’s grandpa and tell him she said, “Hi”. CURSE YOU DianaG!!!

Oh sure, rub it in.:mad:

You’re confusing death with birth.

Done!

Figure9, I’m afraid I’ve got some bad news for you…

Was your homicide justifiable?

I’m sure the monkey thought it was.

Have you seen a red Swingline stapler anywhere?

Did the monkey look like this?

I assume that your homicide is being investigated. Do you know if the lead dectective is a tightly wound rebel with nothing to lose or an aging veteran with just one more case to solve before retirement?

You asked me if I thought that everybody sees colors differently but we all call them the same names because we learned them that way. So I stabbed you in the eye with a spork. Then you looked up at me with your good eye and asked if I knew that Iceland was “literally” green and Greenland was “literally” icy. You needed killing, and that’s when I shot you.

So yeah, it was justified.

Did you know that a pineapple is not a pine or an apple?

Have you seen Elvis yet?

Hey, Elvis is still alive. I saw him working on a construction site.