Attack of the pint-sized over-caffineited choir kids!

They are the ones that allow children to roam unsupervised.
Actually,I don’t blame mall mgmt for letting them roam unsupervised.I blame the parents and/or choral directors who KNOW that they are going to let the kids roam the mall post-concert and do not make even the slightest effort to make sure that there are at least one or two(or three!)chaperones for each group of children.WHen I was in school and we did this sort of thing,we were pre-assigned groups of three or four with a chaperone pre-concert. Horrible idea these days, though,when sue-happy parents would go after the choral teacher for doing such a thing to their kids that would limit independance, freedom of choice(getting to pick who is in their group) and so on and so forth.

IDBB

If you have never had to work a 9-hour shift at Christmas rush with a children’s beauty pageant going on in front of your store, you have not seen hell on earth. Especially when the moms think that you should open your restroom to them to touch up the lil’ darlings’ makeup (no can do–there was stock, the safe, etc. back there).

maybe you should realize not evryone likes brats, because of the reasons stated. Some of us will speak up, maybe even knock you on your self righteous ass, breeder scum

:wally

It is my understanding that the word “breeder” used as an epithet is used by homosexuals to refer to non-homosexual females with children. Does this use of the term mean that you’re gay? And if so, would I then be entitled to address you as “faggot scum”?

“Some of us will speak up, maybe even knock you on your self righteous ass, faggot scum”…Hmm…yes…I like it…
" :wally " back atcha, ya fucking moron.

So, IDBB, what kind of store do you work at? Maybe next year you could arrange to have the front window displays filled with stuff that would be massively inappropriate for kids to stand in front of, like, say, condom ads or big racks of Maxim magazine (hey, wait, that’s redundant…)?

Speaking of bratty children …

Um, could you clarify which redundancy you meant?
Either “Condom ads vs. Maxim magazine” or “Big racks vs. Maxim magazine” would work, I think.

Thanks.

So, DDG, what would your advice to a hypothetical customer in that mall who was just as annoyed by rampant yard-apes as the employees? “Just don’t buy stuff?”

“Children should be seen and not heard” is a lovely thought, but I don’t think it goes half as far as it should.

Hey, I happen to like kids. Now, it’s not the best if they are unsupervised in an environment such as the mall, but I for one will be very glad to help the Awana kids on Christmas Day when they sing their Christmas carols in front of their parents and the Chinese-Speaking Congregation at church. They sound very cute indeed. (and no, I’m not just saying this because my favorite kid is in the group) :smiley:

F_X

Right now I happen to work in Barnes&Noble and as much as I would love to see giant stacks of condoms or Maxim mags in the front windows…I do not thing SuperBaldGuy(my boss)would allow it.
Oh well…

IDBB

BAD Ganglian. BAD.

Don’t make me use the genital clamp again.

aside Terribly sorry folks. An, um, experimental error. Can’t say how it got loose. Um, here’s several million dollars for your inconvenience. A small gift from your friends at Gay Agenda International. I hope we can rely on you not to mention this ever again to anyone. big insincere smile, sweatdrop