Audience participation in "You never even called me"

I do this song every chance I get when I do karaoke. I have only worked on the East Coast. Is the Bh, st, wh*e common in your area?
Where is this done?

SSG Schwartz

You go to hell. You go to hell and you die. You owe me seven minutes of my life that I wasted watching that crap.

I’m not really dumber for having watched it, but my desire to live was significantly reduced. You fisted my soul. Not cool.

Not common at all in this Texas college town. In fact, this is the first I’ve heard of it. And there’s no telling how many times I’ve heard this song played in bars or at parties.

For anyone who cares, I pulled the little doohickey over to about 2 minutes to actually hear the song in question, if you’d like to save some time.

I’m not a big time karaoke person, but I can’t say I know of this habit. Hell, I didn’t even know what song you were talking about until the guy started singing it.

If Coe had wanted “Bitch; slut; whore” in the song, he would have included it in the lyrics. Why do stupid drunk kids think they can improve a perfectly good song by shouting things?