Bachelor Pad

Am I the only one who went low enough to watch it? It was an amazing horrible guilty pleasure trainwreck, and it’s just starting!
I don’t know who ANY of those drama whores are, but now I can’t wait to see who they self-devour next week.

Okay, I fixed the typo in the thread title for you; but I will neither confirm nor deny having watched it last night.

If I had watched it, though, I’m sure the question I had would be: How the hell can you tell any of these people apart?

My wife watched it last night, but I fell asleep about a half-hour in. From what I saw, it seemed like a sleazier version of Big Brother.

I was forced to watch it as payback for making my wife watch the Cardinals / Reds game earlier.

What I kept saying was “Why doesn’t the guy that everyone hates just explain that the editing made him look that way? Weren’t all of these people on that show and therefore would know all about how much the editing controls the way they’re presented?”

After the third time I said it she started backing it up 30 seconds every time I spoke, so I stopped speaking.

Yeah, I’ll admit I watched it too, knowing all the while it was the lowest form of entertainment, and enjoying it anyway.

I missed the first part of it, so it took me a while to figure out the “game” part and what they were trying to accomplish with all their scheming, which it turns out is just to not get voted off.

I have it on the computer right now. I’m about a third of the way through the second part and, to be honest, I’m not sure I’ll be able to handle all the drama for weeks on end.

We’ll see.

The part where Elizabeth threatens that dude she’s all hung up on (I’ve already forgotten his name - Jesse, maybe?) just played. Wow, what a manipulative bitch! “Girls here like me and will do as I say and if you don’t love me, it’s not going to bode well for you.” :eek:

We tried watching it again tonight.

Stay tuned for next week’s “STD screening for a rose” contest, where freaking NOBODY wins.

Eeew.