Bad Advice Thread

Of course! It’s an ideal opportunity to combine your hobbies - gratuitous violence and foreign travel. The French authorities positively encourage the random discharge of firearms in public spaces, and Paris is lovely in the spring.

I would caution, however, that you may not be able to carry tanks on most US airlines. A better idea might be to limit yourself to handheld automatic weapons, or, if necessary, fly Air France.

You will arrive back refreshed and ready for the revolution. The savings you’ll make by acquiring your Chardonnay duty-free will probably be good for a few rounds of ammunition.

I’d give them the names of your worst enemies. Then, when you squish them, you can think “I always wanted to smash that bastard XXXX’s head in!”

No! Instead, buy a Mac. New Mac computers can run Windows as well, but they don’t have a “C” drive. Install Windows on your new Mac. Be sure to get a pirated copy, so you can’t be traced. You can then download and run that executable without problem.

My buddy’s finger smells like something and he’s been pestering me to smell it. Should I sniff his finger?
Signed,
Rhino

I suppose that would depend on what he claims it smells like. Presumably he has been working in the yard, and his digits have acquired the sweet scent of roses.