Bad, bad, bad Beck is singing and dancing to the same old tune. Or... Back to rehab

Fear not, I like the corny dogs there.

I like dipping the corndog in honey mustard.

I’ve never had a corndog.

StG

Probably better you don’t. The are bad for you and highly addictive. I love them with dill mustard slathered on.

Time to change that.
Wal-Mart has some in the freezer section.
They’re ok.

But Sonic has that deep fryer.

Not to cast aspirsions on the Sonic Corp. It’s the old oil, that makes them .
When I was really fetishing the Corndogs. I could tell you when the oil was changed.

It’s kinda like food truck tacos and ballgame hotdogs.
Not reproducible at home.

IMHO

I’ve never even heard of that and now I want it.

Silver Springs brand Dill Mustard. They have many mustards and horseradish. They’re out of Wisconsin and you can order a case direct.

Shoot, you can order a 3-, 6-, or 9-pack at a reasonable price. The case option isn’t there. I’m going to order some and bring to a favorite pork vendor to try. It will be fabulous on their sausages.

Sounds good to me.

When you get some, PM the ingredients list so I can see whether I can eat it. Please.:heart:

Keep your spirits up, Beck. We’re all thinking of you.

TY. You’re a good egg!

So… “Attack Wrekker” or maybe even “Pit Wrekker”?

Almost pissed myself laughing at this.

My son is suggesting that we finish testing the Beaver Honey Mustard before we get another brand to try. Apparently we got it and never opened it. He dug it up and plunked it on my desk.

But did you pass the test? Inquiring minds want to know if a footlong chili cheese dog enhances memory and other brain functions.

Mighty impressive there, Beck. Now I have an image of you in which you take a bite of corndog, chew, swallow, and say, “That oil was changed on Tuesday. [another bite] The hot dog contains pork from a hog raised in [a quick nibble] Dump Truck, Missouri, by a red-haired farmer named [squints meditatively] Buford P. Cunningham, who is Methodist and plays the ocarina.” :slight_smile:

I figured you’d like that.

Yes, I did.

UGH!

The stair climber is in my life again
I told them I moved downstairs at home. Do you think they gave a crap?
No, they did not.

Hildegarde just said climb aboard, no matter my cromulant objections.
So…I had no choice but to suffer thru’ it.

Then the leg streching torture device.
When you go in that room the lights change and and eerie music plays real quietly, and a hooded ogre straps me in. I may have only noticed that only in my head, but hey this story needs help

I’d swear this is the dungeon if I was not so sure the morgue is down there.

I’m starting a letter writing campaign.
A few harshly worded missives will fix this issue.
Will you guys send letters for me?

Flynn needs to be stripped of his pension.

Huh??