6. plugs
  7. frogs
  8. bunch
  9. glint
  10. angst
  11. fucks
  12. wrist
  13. sucks

Cryptic or quizzical or interesting personalized license plates you’ve seen (but not your own). ALL CAPS please.

1. 314ZDEC, in Russian it’s a vulgarity.

Cryptic or quizzical or interesting personalized license plates you’ve seen (but not your own). ALL CAPS please.

2. POET1C, a gift to a poet friend from her husband

3. DRUGBUG, the Volkswagen Beetle that makes deliveries for a local pharmacy.

4. FEATURE, on a VW Beetle. It’s a SW engineering joke: it’s not a bug, it’s a feature!

haha

4. FEATURE, on a VW Beetle. It’s a SW engineering joke: it’s not a bug, it’s a feature!
  5. IMLATE, on a white VW Rabbit

6. 2FAST4U on my annoying loud neighbor’s Mustang

7. BOWVAN (#), on various minivans owned by a local floral company and used for deliveries. each van has a large fiberglass bow like on a gift package on the roof, hence the name

-“BB”-

7. BOWVAN (#), on various minivans owned by a local floral company and used for deliveries.
  8. EATTHE Kids First

7. BOWVAN (#), on various minivans owned by a local floral company and used for deliveries.
  8. EATTHE Kids First
  9. OZONA TX – reminds me of what I call ‘the longest day of my life’; I think I’ve shared that here, I’ll see if I can find it.

Eat the kids first. Love it!

Edited: I found that post, here it is – U.S. Cities named after Chemical Elements - #19 by Bullitt

8. EATTHE Kids First
  9. OZONA TX – reminds me of what I call ‘the longest day of my life’; I think I’ve shared that here, I’ll see if I can find it.
  10. 12INCHES, on a stealth camper van

8. EATTHE Kids First
  11. RESQDOG

8. EATTHE Kids First
  11. RESQDOG
  12. 314RAT My BIL thought this was so clever!

8. EATTHE Kids First
  11. RESQDOG
  12. 314RAT My BIL thought this was so clever!
  13. A1 ANA2 – Lawrence Welk’s plates, from long ago…

Next up, a baker’s dozen of pics. I don’t believe we’ve ever done an all-picture category. Let’s give it a try, shall we?

A scenic single pic that you took, without you in it, with a brief description.
The description should precede your pic.

1. Swede’s Cut, on the old historic Ridge Route up and over The Grapevine in SoCal, before I-5 bypassed it in the 1970s.

Note: to insert a pic, you can post it to imgur (or other free hosting site), copy the url, and then paste that url on its own line, by itself in your ‘play’, on the line after its description.

I hope this will work for us as a category.

All right … I’ve tried to Google these and figure them out on my own. I give … what are the jokes with these?

314RAT is PI-Rat or pirate. I dunno about the first one.

I didn’t equate “314” with π. OK.

The “ZDEC” part is sort of reminiscent of how the Russian work ‘zdes’ (English here) can be transliterated into Roman letters. Hmmm. Maybe that “Z” is actually a turned “И”?