Tom Cruise Movies, with a Tom Cruise Quote from It

1. A Few Good Men: “I want the truth!”
  2. Jerry Maguire: “Show me the money!”
  3. Rain Man: " I’m gonna go take a celebration piss."

4. The Outsiders: “Hate to tell you this, buddy, but you have to wear clothes to work. There’s a law or something.”

4. The Outsiders: “Hate to tell you this, buddy, but you have to wear clothes to work. There’s a law or something.”
  5. Mission Impossible: “Kittridge, you’ve never seen me very upset.”

6. Top Gun: “I feel the need, the need for speed.”

7. Edge of Tomorrow: “What I am about to tell you sounds crazy, but you have to listen to me. Your very lives depend on it. You see, this isn’t the first time.”

7. Edge of Tomorrow: “What I am about to tell you sounds crazy, but you have to listen to me. Your very lives depend on it. You see, this isn’t the first time.”
  8. Risky Business, “ Sometimes you’ve just gotta say, ‘What the fuck?’”

9. Austin Powers in Goldmember, “Well, Miss Normous… shall we shag now, or shag later?”

[quote=“Intergalactic_Gladiator, post:47, topic:846938”]

9. Austin Powers in Goldmember, “Well, Miss Normous… shall we shag now, or shag later?”
  10. The Mummy -“Jenny, respectfully, I’m not interested in archeological jargon right now.”

10. The Mummy -“Jenny, respectfully, I’m not interested in archeological jargon right now.”
  11. Collateral: " Don’t you talk to me about murder. All it ever took was a downpayment on a Lincoln Town Car. That girl… you can’t even call that girl. What the fuck are you still doing driving a cab?"

11. Collateral: " Don’t you talk to me about murder. All it ever took was a downpayment on a Lincoln Town Car. That girl… you can’t even call that girl. What the fuck are you still doing driving a cab?"
  12. Interview with the Vampire: “Evildoers are easier, and they taste better.”

12. Interview with the Vampire: “Evildoers are easier, and they taste better.”

13. Tropical Thunder: “A nutless monkey could do your job.”
    Favorite pieces of clothing you own.

14. A T-shirt with a well-designed cartoon of me created by my daughter on it. I’m surrounded by books, including “Dull Vol. 1”, “Dull Vol. 2” and “Dull Vol. 3”.

1. A T-shirt with a well-designed cartoon of me created by my daughter on it. I’m surrounded by books, including “Dull Vol. 1”, “Dull Vol. 2” and “Dull Vol. 3”.
  2. A “SILENCE=DEATH” ACT-UP t-shirt. I was a charter member. Unfortunately the shirt no longer fits.

1. A T-shirt with a well-designed cartoon of me created by my daughter on it. I’m surrounded by books, including “Dull Vol. 1”, “Dull Vol. 2” and “Dull Vol. 3”.
  2. A “SILENCE=DEATH” ACT-UP t-shirt. I was a charter member. Unfortunately the shirt no longer fits.
  3. A red wool jacket with camp patches from my Scouting days

4. An inexpensive jacket I bought at Target ~20 years ago. It’s held up over the years, though I wear it often and run it through the laundry occasionally. It’s lightweight, but insulates really well and is great for the relatively mild Texas winters.

4. An inexpensive jacket I bought at Target ~20 years ago. It’s held up over the years, though I wear it often and run it through the laundry occasionally. It’s lightweight, but insulates really well and is great for the relatively mild Texas winters.
  5. Stetson cowboy hat. Bought in Texas.

6. A black hoodie that I got from my sister-in-law. It’s a heavy and great for colder weather.

6. A black hoodie that I got from my sister-in-law. It’s a heavy and great for colder weather.
  7. My Brooks “Essential Run” windbreaker, a perfect lightweight shell. Unfortunately no longer available in my size.

7. My Brooks “Essential Run” windbreaker, a perfect lightweight shell. Unfortunately no longer available in my size.
  8. A black T-shirt with the Triforce of Courage highlighted on it in green, with the words “COURAGE - The Ability to Persevere and Overcome Situations That Scare Me”.

8. A black T-shirt with the Triforce of Courage highlighted on it in green, with the words “COURAGE - The Ability to Persevere and Overcome Situations That Scare Me”.
  9. My LLBean ski bibs, which I bought at a garage sale for $1, 20 years ago. They’re warm and comfortable and still going strong!

9. My LLBean ski bibs, which I bought at a garage sale for $1, 20 years ago. They’re warm and comfortable and still going strong!
  10. A pair of black T-shirts featuring the logo of a fictional pub and academic department from my novel series.