Belly stripes

Here’s a kink I’ve never heard anyone discuss before. For some reason, I just adore it when a woman has a thin ridge of hair running from her belly button down to her pubes. Even better is the pigmented line down their stomach some women get when pregnant. Kiss kiss nuzzle nuzzle! Does anyone out there have any tales regarding this fetish?

It was cool enough to observe a pregnant woman, but I wouldn’t do it again. And no, I won’t let you fantasize about any of her stripes.

Geez, the things that turn some of you people on!

Lumpy, I guess I am not the woman for you since my body hair is within normal limits and the mere thought of being pregnant makes me want to hurl.

Weave a circle round him thrice,
And close your eyes with holy dread,
For he on honey-dew hath fed,
And drunk the milk of Paradise.–Coleridge

Oh, wow. My ex-girlfriend had one of those. They are a lot of fun, aren’t they? I loved to rub it. I think she kinda liked that too… Furthermore, she had a thin, pigmented stripe beneath it, you could tell it was skin color and not an illusion caused by the hair. And she’s never even been pregnant. I guess it it’s not really a fetish for me, but I do like it a lot.

“That’s entertainment!” —Vlad the Impaler

I heard somewhere that it was called a “happy trail.”

No good stories, just a name.

Nice to hear that someone might appreciate my new stripe…I acquired mine about 5 months into my pregnancy, and although it has faded a little, it’s still there. (The baby is now 5 months old.) Does it ever go away completely, or is is permanent? Between the stripe and my c-section scar, I’ll probably never wear a two-piece swimsuit again!

PR (with a ‘racing stripe’)

If you’re not part of the solution you’re just scumming up the bottom of the beaker.

Here is a direct quote from my handy-dandy Mosby’s Medical Dictionary:

Now, this doesn’t exactly answer your questions. But, in my experience, the line usually disappeared within six months or so of delivery. About your hairy belly fetish, I refuse to even go there. :slight_smile:

Shadowfox
“We are what we pretend to be.”

• Kurt Vonnegut