I have a coworker who is retiring later this week (on Thursday). He’s been working here for 32 years.
I have been tasked with providing a slideshow. Over the past couple weeks I have gathered a couple hundred pictures and want to display them in a slideshow.
Can someone recommend some software to do this? It needs to run on Windows 7 and either be free or relatively cheap (less than $30CAN).
- loop through the pictures without manual intervention
- have each picture display for “x” seconds then move to the next picture
- simple to use. Ideally I’d love to point it to a folder and just throw the pictures into it. I don’t want to configure scripts, timelines, etc.
- ability to play music (not a huge deal if it can’t, I was just going to play a Spotify playlist in the background)
- randomize the order of the pictures
- snazzy picture transitions
Any real world recommendations would be muchly appreciated.