Best 'Yeah!' in rock and roll

I nominate The Counting Crows song Rain King (I belong in the service of the queen). Near the end of the song, Adam Duritz wails Yeah! Of course there are several good ones in Nirvana’s song Lithium. Any others?

She loves you, yeah yeah yeah.

I like the one(s) in Ballroom Blitz.
There’s also a nice long Beatlesque “yeah, yeah, yeaaaaaaaaah” in Utopia’s Say Yeah

Ooh, and the little one in Joe Jackson’s Sunday Papers!

I’m not a big Who fan, but the beginning of “Won’t Get Fooled Again” has to merit consideration.

The opening YEAH! In Won’t Get Fooled Again, the Who?

Mock-yeah
Ing-yeah
Bird-yeah
Yeah-yeah

Mockingbird yeah.

Yep, that’s the one I thought of, too, when I read the thread title.

I’d have to go back to listen to it again, but isn’t the really huge “Yeah” toward the end, after Moon’s drum craziness?

I’d nominate Robin Zander from Cheap trick for “That 70’s Song” and “Yeah Yeah”.

Another vote for Won’t Get Fooled Again. The one about 3/4 way through the song.

Can’t remember the name of the song, but there’s an early Devo song with a chorus that goes, “yeah yeah yeah yeah yeahyeahyeahyeahyeahyeahyeahYEAH!”

And I also like Joan Osborne’s “yeah, yeah, yeah yeah yeah What if God was one of us…”

Another vote for “Won’t Get Fooled Again”. I vote for the one at the very end of the song, right before “Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.” (I didn’t realize there were so many "Yeah"s in that song! ;))

My personal favorites:

The entire chorus of Nirvana’s Lithium is made up of "Yeah!"s.

And Joan Jett’s Do Ya Wanna Touch’s “Yeah! Oh yeah! Oh yeah!”

ETA: Oops. Missed the Lithium reference in the OP.

Eddie Vedder throws in some pretty good "yeahs’ during a few songs–most notably in Evenflow.

Bingo!

I know he’s not a member of a band or anything but Howard Dean’s “YEAHGHHGHH!!” puts all rockers to shame.

17 of them, I think. And in turn, all those “yeahs” inspired Michael Stipe to use a ton of them in Man on the Moon.

That’s the one for me. The gold standard.

The only real “Yeah!” in rock is in Won’t Get Fooled Again. The OP is really just asking for the 2nd best Yeah.

Yeah.

Have to agree about the “Yeah!” in Won’t Get Fooled Again- nothing else even comes close.

Just to mention another one I like, though, the “yeah” in Cheap Trick’s Can’t Stop Falling Into Love is pretty good.