what the who song?

i believe it starts with really psychadellic keyboards and i hear it alot in the backround for tv shows, in fact it was on a movie trailor the other day for anger management, anyway it sounds really cool and i want to buy it (not download) but i just need a title. can you pete townshend et al fans out there give me a hand?
cheers alll
your resident gherkin

Is it Pinball Wizard? I’m not exactly a musical encyclopedia but that song came right to mind for some reason.

“Won’t Get Fooled Again”?

Probably “Baba O’Reilly” from the Who’s Next album. I hear the opening part of that used on radio commericals quite a bit.

Well, either Mr. Blue Sky or Euty have it. Those two songs are the two big hits by the Who that start with sampled keyboards.

And they are both from the same album Who’s Next, one of the essential rock albums.

The song heard in the Anger Management trailer is “Won’t Get Fooled Again.”

I just downloaded the trailer, and the music you’re thinking of (among others) is The Who’s “Won’t Get Fooled Again.” The scream you hear comes 4m29s into the song.

“Baba O’Riley,” (often mis-labeled “Teenage Wasteland” by people who don’t know better) was used in the trailer for A Bug’s Life.

detop is correct; Who’s next is indeed one of rock & roll’s essential albums.

brilliant thanks guys, it was quite a vague opening post so thaks for doing a bit of research for me :smiley: cant wait to hear the song now :smiley:
cheers all

your resident gherkin

Do yourself a favor, and listen to the whole album in one sitting to get the full effect. Hearing WGFA out of context diminishes it a bit, I think. Even better, check out the just-released version of Who’s Next, complete with live stuff recorded when the band was just working the songs out. Gives you a good idea of the what The Who was like in those days…

“Who’s Next” is one of my top five favorite albums of all time. There isn’t a weak song on it, and there are a couple on there that rank as the best rock songs ever written. “Won’t Get Fooled Again” being one of them.