Beware of cute little girls! (Rev. Peyton's Big Damn Band, funny video)

Good lord.

:smiley: He gets that reaction a lot.

What’s amazing is that he started being able to do that after he’d been told he’d never play again. From their Wikipedia page:

A memory I’ll always treasure is sitting with Rev on the back porch of a mutual friend’s house, chatting. While we were talking he was re-stringing all his guitars in preparation for a gig that night. It was fascinating watching him do even that. Yes, I grabbed all the old strings before they went into the trash. I still have them.
The night before, there was an impromptu jam session in the living room. Once Rev started really going at it, everyone’s jaws just gaped and eyes bugged. One of the other guitar player said something like “Just kill me now.”

One of the most fun things to watch him play is a three string homemade cigar box guitar that a fan made for him. He gets that same sort of sound from it too.
Oh, found a video.

Does anybody know why Jayme left the band?

He met a girl, they got married and (to the best of my recollection) are trying to have a family. Hard to do that while spending 300+ days on the road with your brother and sister-in-law. He’s in the video for “Clap Your Hands” in the shiny suit.

I’ve shot a dozen full concerts by the band, and Rev had me send copies so Cuz could learn the drum parts.