Biden campaign bus, cars driven by staffers attacked on highway

It is exactly this that makes me question his claims to be against the protestors due to those who are violent, and not simply because he doesn’t support their position.

Then again, actual people were in danger here, while what he gets mad about is destruction of property.

I have been told that any movement that blocks a highway has invalidated itself, and is subject to being rammed without warning or penalty.

So you condemn Trump’s advocacy for violence and the brutalization of peaceful protesters in DC for a photo op?

Baby steps. He needs time. The trauma of cities burning and BLM raping and pillaging is still so fresh.

He’s denounce white supremacy so many times there is too many to cite, he did with Savannah Guthrie, he did during the debates2016 and 2020 etc. The many fine people weren’t the WS it was the people protesting for and against Taking down the statues. Watch the whole exchange. This has been debunked so many times. Tell all the a Black and people of color who belong to the a Republican Party and that they are voting Trump. If you say that they are just tokens because they aren’t voting ‘Your way’ that’s pretty condescending.

Remember “stand by?”

That’s a pretty novel excuse for not being able to cite.

Is this backwards day? I just said, I condemn all forms of political violence. Shame the left can’t do the same.

No I’m not condoning that violence at all don’t put words in my mouth. And I did cite tw examples of when he denounce white supremacy you chose not to follow through.

Has this sort of harassment occured previously in other elections?
I don’t recall Kennedy or Clinton buses being interfered with.

You did it in a very condescending and glib manner (the use of “bad Texas Trump Supporters”). We’re talking about acts of political terrorism, part of a pattern of terrorist acts by the GOP and endorsed by the leader of the GOP and you’re making jokey condemnations.

I think they will be very distraught and angry, for sure. But like most bullies and cowards, it only lasts while they have an artificial advantage. I reckon they’ll dry up and blow away when Trump is defeated.

100% chance they will reboot the Tea Party. Like a phoenix, we’ll see the rebirth of the mythical, situational deficit hawk. Oh, and COVID will suddenly become a critical national security threat that Biden isn’t doing enough to stop.

The condemnation is real. Which is more than I’ve seen directed at the radical leftists who burn, loot, and assault people for political purposes.

I did not say that you did condone any violence at all, speaking of putting words in other’s mouths.

And you did not cite anything, you made uncited claims. One of which is when you admit that he called those marching with Nazis to defend a symbol of white supremacism “fine people.”

Why don’t you find a terrorist act committed by Biden supporters and start a thread about it instead of trying to change the subjective of this thread, which is about another act of Republican terrorism?

Oh, so that’s what you’ve been missing? That the only way to condemn violence is not to outright say that it is unacceptable, as has been done over and over on this board in relation to the riots and looting, but to say, “Bad rioters and looters! Bad!” Those are the magic words that you needed to hear?

Okay, if that is what you need to hear to understand the condemnation of rioting and looting, then there you go.

…Says the guy who still can’t bring himself to directly condemn state sponsored violence by Trump and co.

That outlaw biker who spray painted “free shit” and smashed open the doors of the auto parts store in Minnesota- total Biden supporter encouraging burn, loot. True delusional story.

I certainly hope you’re right.

This. Both of these. Suddenly the deficit will once again matter, and COVID will be something that must be dealt with at all costs.

Someone had to have organized all these traffic jams. They couldn’t have all sprung up spontaneously.

My sister lives in San Diego, and earlier today, she said I-5 was blocked off, and said that some people referred to them as “Y’all Qaeda.”