Big Brother 8/5

Oh, wait. . . I think I just wrote something stupid! (Not the first time!)
I see. . . you load the veto competition with your own alliance members. So you win no matter what. And I guess the way things stand now, they would have enough alliance members to make it work.

Sorry I bothered everybody. Jase must still go, however!

Everyone is convinced that Holly had a twin playing the game. Last night they discussed in depth different things that happened where they thought Holly was a different person. Something about a pimple she had which came and went and her being affectionate sometimes and other times distant.

Go read the live feed recaps. Jase is now “revealing” that he is a SAG actor and not a fireman at all. He has taken off his stupid doo-rag, and is telling Nakomis that he is nothing like the jock he has portrayed all along, that he is glad Snott is gone, that he is actually a very sensitive lover of the theatre, and blah blah yadda yadda yadda. No one is sure whether she is buying it, but he is listening to her tell sweet stories about meeting her husband during San Antonio’s first snow in a million years, batting his eyes and emoting empathetically. Oh, dear Lord. Please let that woman be as sharp as she seems.

It is possible that Holly was switching out with her mannequin! :smiley:

Nah. Too obvious. The mannequin would have been smarter and less annoying.

So if the girls really wanted to get rid of Jase and stuck together, their surefire plan could be as follows:

Nakomis puts up Natalie and Adria.
For veto Nakomis chooses Will, Natalie chooses Karen, Adria chooses Diane.
Whoever gets the veto takes Natalie down. Nakomis puts up Jase.
Voting would then be-

Nix Adria- Marvin, Cowboy, Drew
Nix Jase- Diane, Natalie, Karen, Will

Could definately work if they stuck together.

I read that sentence like this:

Could definitely work IF they stuck together. :stuck_out_tongue:

Too risky. Karen is on-again off-again. Diane is up Drew’s ass. Even Jase is being all choir-boy now. The house is too dynamic for such a plan to work. Every stroke of luck in the universe would have to converge. I agree with Annieclaus. Stick to the basics. Put up Jase and Marvin. Replace if necessary with Cowboy, or Karen/Diane if either goes full-blown traitor.

Here’s a test: how much time is she letting the remaining Assmen spend in the HOH room? Is she leaving them in there alone? (Why would ANYONE do that?) And, has she questioned any of the guys on why, if they trusted her so much and made promises and whatnot, why they didn’t share the “little” tidbit about the SpyScreen? That would torque me to no end, I tell you what.

Another question: How did Jass and Snott figure that they “saved Adria’s ass” when she was up? I mean, other than the obvious answer - that they are exceedingly stupid. I know they think they were cutting a deal with her, but I don’t remember her ever agreeing to anything they ever said. She just nodded and let them talk their teeny little brains out. Or did I miss something?

Turns out he couldn’t keep up his ruse for very long. He’s already re-donned his mandana and was walking around in his tighty bikini cock-sack so that whichever Nadria had not enjoyed the benefit of seeing his balls a few days ago could now feast her eyes. Nakomis didn’t buy any of it. She gave Will a complete eye-rolling recap of the whole thing. Steady as she goes, ladies. Steady as she goes.

Regarding your other question, think back to the Life Saver episode when Snott had a brain-fart and started thinking that 1+1 = 4. At that time, Adria promised that if she got HOH the following week, she would not put them up. Well, she didn’t get HOH and didn’t put them up. Naturally, to them, putting them up as HOH and voting them out as a house guest are identical events. Two grapes and one lime are the same as three cherries and four white ones, whatever they are.

I agree that this was an excellent episode.

Highlights:

Scott being totally shocked that he was out of the game. His hair was horrendous and his jerknicity was never more apparent.

Jase retreating to the bedroom to put on his sunglasses and pump iron, all angry like. You just know he was crying behind those glasses.

Dumbass Cow Boy. “It’s Haw-ly!”

Loved that all the Van Morrison boys (or whatever the hell they are) got eliminated right off the bat. Loved that Nik won and all the good people were happy.

Loved that Adria and Natalie were able to pull it off. I don’t think my twin and I could have done that. I hear Adria had been going bonkers all week, no doubt because of all the stress.

We will need to keep our eyes on Karen. Live feed reports indicate that the twist has got her all torn up inside. She’s making nicey-nice with Jase. Ms. New Joisey may be trying to stir up shit.

The remnants of the 4 Whoresman (including Marvin) keep harping about how unfair the twist is. Marvin thinks it “ruins the integrity of the game”. After the show ended yesterday, Jase made noises like he was going to walk out. Pleeease! If Scott had been the twin instead of Adria, do you think they’d be whining about how unfair it is? They are losers.

Diane and her twin look nothing alike. Are they identical? Her twin was kinda mean but in a funny way when she said Drew was too good for Diane.

I don’t even think Ben and Drew look exactly alike. Very close, sure, but their eyes are quite different. Drew is more boyish looking, and Ben looks more mature. Adria and Natalie are just about as close to identical as it gets, I reckon. Even with the nose job.

I believe at one point last night Jase realized Holly couldn’t be a twin because they would have to have had the same belly button infection (that Jase tended every day) but he seems to have forgotten about that already.

Well what do you know? Jase probably *does * have a SAG card. He was an extra on She Spies!!!

:eek:

:eek:

A couple of these people who have been going on about their religion and belief in God sure do drop the F bomb often. The twins were in the bedroom having a private discussion and the F word was flying back and forth. A few others have been doing the same. “I believe in Jesus and read the bible all the time blah blah blah. F*** that and F*** this”

Weird.

I’m a believer, and I don’t think God minds colorful speech. There is no essential moral difference between, “Oh, fuck!” and “Oh, darn!”. It’s just sounds. I think that God is concerned about things like hate and mean-spiritedness. Disclaimer: I speak for no official denomination.

THE PLAN went into effect tonight.
We’ll see how well it goes.

Interesting ep.

Marvin’s tired of being lied to by Jase. If there’s one thing I admire about Marvin, it’s his straightforwardness. He’s managed to be a swing vote for over a month without indulging in the kind of underhanded manipulation and backstabbing that so many former swing votes (I’m looking at you, Alison and Jun) have fallen into. He doesn’t take shit. He doesn’t sling shit. And if you’re fair to him, he’s fair to you. That’s why I think he’s trustworthy in the Six-Finger Strategy.

Drew is jumping the fence. I always thought he was a nice guy who offered his commitment too early to the wrong alliance, and now he realizes it, too.

Cowboy… sigh My boyfriend characterized Cowboy in the funniest and truest way tonight, while we watched the show: “Nakomis’s mother must have been a supergenius.”

Oh, and can I just say that Nakomis earned MAJOR points with me tonight for giving Cowboy the photo? MAJOR POINTS…she’s seriously creeping up on my “Want to Win” list. She’s skipped over Drew and is now at #2, right after “one of the twins” (don’t really care which…I just think they deserve it for pulling the whole thing off).