Bill O'Reilly: Won't anyone think of the sodomizers?!?!?!!

I think it was earlier this week or late last week, anyway, sometime in the very recent past, O’Lielly did a story about the high school varsity football players in Pennsylvania who apparently sodomized some members of the junior varsity team while at a “training camp” and then the varsity players went around threatening to “fuck up” anyone who said anything about it.

O’Lielly’s beef was that the 3 varsity football players, all of whom are minors, might be charged as adults and therefore end up doing hard time in prison if they were convicted.

O’Lielly said something like, “*Here’s what I don’t like about this. You take these * kids :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: *and if they get thrown into prison with * real thugs and criminals :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: they will be brutalized and their lives will be ruined. I think a much fairer thing would be for them to do their time in a juvenile detention hall or to serve a lengthy probation and community service.

Gee, I guess that means that the players they sodomized with golf balls, pinecones and a broomstick haven’t had their lives irrevocably fucked up and they haven’t suffered permanent mental and physical scarring.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Fuck that juvenile detention center shit. Those 3 AssKnuckles should get thrown in with the worst of the worst so that they get a taste of what it’s like to be someone’s bitch.

It’s especially hypocritical considering that O-lie-ly is fine giving kids life sentences for minor drug offenses. Personally, I think viloent sexual assault is a much worse crime than selling a couple of rocks. O’Reilly seems to be coming more and more unhinged lately.

At least you two help keep the ad revenues up.

So you’re advocating prison rape? Suggesting that the guards should look the other way? You consider it part of the punishment for a given crime?

Yeah, he lost me there, too.

But it seems to me that these ‘kids’ are already “real thugs and criminals”. Who but a thug and criminal would sodomize smaller kids and threaten them to keep their mouths shut?

These kids should feel right at home in the big house.

There are a few people in the media who bug the shit out of me. I realize that they will continue spewing their nonsense with or without me. So it is more of a philisophical stance than an economic stance when I simply refuse to watch them.

No I don’t because I don’t buy something simply because it’s advertised on FAUXNews, and I get most of my info about O’Lielly from the FAUXNews website and they only get revenue from that if you click on one of the numerous ads they have on the site, which I do not.

Which as usual, makes your entire post utterly worthless and pointless.

Does anyone know of a website that lists the advertizers for such programs as O’Reilly, Limbaugh, Fox “News” and so forth? I’ve always valued sponsor boycotting.

I agree that O’Reilly does seem to be becoming unhinged – almost a characature of himself.

From the OP:

Nitpick: The football players are from Long Island, NY; they were at a training camp in Pennsylvania when the incidents allegedly occurred.

[/nitpick]

As for the actual content of the OP: I’m pretty sure that I & many of my fellow community members (yeah, I went to Mepham) would like to see the accused tried as adults & punished thusly if convicted. What O’Reilly’s thinking, I dunno.

shrug

I’m pretty sure I saw that program - O’Reilly was just kidding.

The few times I have seen him, it seems like he is always kidding.