Blacks get lassoed by white men on horseback and paraded through Texas town...

Nah, that isn’t racist at all or even a little bit scary given the history of lynchings of Black in the South. Not only should those “officers” be fired, the police chief should be run out of town on a rail for his lame excuse of their stupid stunt.

Looked hard at it. Makes you angry but then, I used to wonder as a kid how the likes of Wyatt Earp and Bat Masterson would bring in a desperado with just one horse (theirs.)

Fuck off right back to stormfront.

Do they accept someone 75% austronesian and 25% Japanese?

They didn’t have radios back then. Unlike now.

Which, of course, you are not, regardless of what you’re pretending here.

How can any normal human being think this was a good idea?

It’s Texas.

Apparently “New Normal” human beings* think it’s just tickety-boo.

*allegedly

Not even a crick of a feeling that I’m telling the truth? Funny little Nazi hunters. So sure about everything.

Nope.

One option: not feeding the obvious troll.

Galveston is not standing by the ‘roping black man’ practice, it would seem:

Texas officers on horses led handcuffed black man by a rope

Is it really that hard for the cops to say “sorry, no cars are available right this instant. Just sit tight on the curb there until we can get transpo”?

I just don’t get this at all. Actual human beings thought “Let’s lead him with a rope on our horses”?

More importantly, let’s march someone charged with trespassing 8* blocks, handcuffed with a rope lead.

*One article states 8 blocks, the other 2 blocks. Neither makes it smart.

The marshal’s banned? Who knew that would happen? I mean besides everyone?

C’mon, it’s not like they tied the rope around his neck.

See, even Texas is making progress!

CMC fnord!

Police representative on the stand : “As god is my witness, I thought that’s how it was done in Texas !”

There were two mounted cops.

This isn’t rocket science: cop #1 dismounts and hands his reins to cop #2. Cop #1 walks Neely (the handcuffed man) to wherever he needs to take him.

I’d hate to think they were a couple of racist pigs, but I’d also hate to think they had too few functioning brain cells to figure that out.

I don’t care if this was accepted practice under certain circumstances, or whatever else bullshit the cops there claim. How any breathing human in 2019 thought for a second that this was OK is un-fucking believable. Fucking cops sometimes, Jesus Christ.

Boy, Tucker Carlson was right. White supremacy in the US is a ‘hoax’.