.blue. .whatever.

I was checking uComics for the daily installments of Fox Trot, Boondocks, and so forth. Noticed a title in the pulldown menu: .blue.

Don’t know how long it’s been around. Don’t really know what to make of it. But I think I’ll pretend to be captivated by it, and watch Mr. Rilch’s head explode.

“What th—Rilch, it’s a CGI guy doing stuff! Okay, great, this Tromeur guy knows how to do digital art. It’s technically good; I’ll give him that. **But who gives a f—?!..What is so great about this?..You gotta be kidding me. I thought nothing could be more pointless than the Fusco Brothers. Ai-yi-yi…”

It’s a fairly new strip (at least on uComics). I had noticed it shortly after they started carrying it and after looking at the first ten or so lost interest. As you say (or imagine Mr. Rilch say), it’s nice digital art, but I don’t see any point to it.

I do agree, BTW, that the Fusco Brothers is equally pointless. The Chicago Tribune carried it briefly, but apparently reader reaction was not favorable.

It reminds me of an art exhibition I saw once, but I can’t remember the name of the artist.

It was a bunch of photographs that had been digitally manipulated to remove all facial features. Fascinating stuff. Anyone seen this?