Boring Boring!!!

Yup, gotcha.
(Refer to my 4:21)

But since you were trying to correct yourself, I just thought I’d offer a helping hand.

And no, I don’t really want to be the (or even “a”) grammar maven, There’re enough of 'em around already.

HELP! Someone! Take this in another direction please!!!
Unk and andros tried valiantly, but we (I?) didn’t let them.

Can we make that Vegas instead of SLC?
(My brain’s too dead on a Friday.)

Actually, It was me that re-railed (I use that made up word just to make the grammer police flinch. He, he he) The thread. My point (such as it was) was that as someone who’s watched 90% of his threads sink like a rock, I can say that coming up with original and interesting topics can be hard, especially when most of the good stuff has been covered at one time or another.

OK, OK Hijacking. Let’s see now…man what a time for a brain fart. Ok, well, I saw you standing theer with a firehose earlier. You ever try to drink from one of them bad boys? No? Ummm… me either.

Screw it. What are the coolest places to go in Vegas? I’ve never been. I really want to check out the place that has the Star Trek attractions.

Good Lord. How lame am I today?

You say “cheesy” like that’s a BAD thing.

OK… pardon my blondeness here but isn’t that area to post called MUNDANE and POINTLESS for a reason. If I was looking for interesting and exciting, I would head to the Interesting and Exciting Stuff I Must Share… and then I would have to get out the hair dye

“refer to my 4:20 post.”

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm…4:20

HEY, fucker! You got a PROBLEM with the Debate About Donald Trump thread?

(I was kinda hoping for more originality in the responses, myself. Folks threatening to make him eat a shit sandwich, bury him up to his neck in toxic waste, etc.)

Uke

OOO, Ike said the “f” word. shivering all over

trisha

Hijack the thread, huh?

Well, let me see what I can do . . .

While I am a relative newbie here, I’ve been lurking and posting here long enough to have noticed several mentions of a phenomenon known as LOVEROCK.

What is LOVEROCK? Is there a thread that I’ve been missing? If sombody directs me to a still-extant thread, can I anticipate the prospect of something along the lines of C#3’s and Palidors’ greatest hits?

Please guys, don’t keep me in the dark. That’s what my boss is for. :slight_smile:

(Last time for this one, I promise)

Maybe I should stick to long-winded, quote-filled, sentence-by sentence responses that point out the flaws and inconsistencies in the posts of every person who ever appeared to write a word that disagreed with what I wrote, reaffirming and as necessary, rewording my assertions, until I’ve been here so long my server disconnects me three times while I’m writing, and guaranteeing that I’ll be here until I can’t possibly get to bed and sleep long enough to be capable of getting up to my alarm clock.

Loverock was actually several immature morons who continously trolled and in general made a nuisance out of themselves.

They eventually got kicked off the board.

You’re not missing anything, Kaylasdad.

This space for rent.

Actually, I think loverock was the invention of several prominent posters on this board, most of whom, I believe, are still around. The loverock username, however, is gone. I actually thought the whole loverock thing was pretty dang funny, especially the overblown reactions from other posters.

Oh, good, somebody finally explained “loverock”. I was just about to start a thread asking about it, but now I don’t need to.

Modest? You bet I’m modest! I am the queen of modesty!

While some of Loverock’s posts were difficult to read, they were humorous. As DD said, the other posters getting so worked up made them even better.

Loverock was supposed to be a 12-13 year old boy, who talked about dating and asked what “spanish flea” was and where he could get some. It was obvious that it was an poster pretending to be loverock. Some had fun posting witty answers to his questions and others fummed the whole time.

It was a few posters having some fun and blowing off some steam without being known. His time has ended and he is no more.

Jeffery

Woo, hoo. The hijacking has been consumated.

“The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind.” - Humphrey Bogart

:: Smoking cigarette ::

Sealemon88 wrote:

You might have even better luck still with psychic phenomena.

Quick-N-Dirty Aviation: Trading altitude for airspeed since 1992.

Phenomena

pa-ti patity

Phenomena

Pa-titi tu

Phenomena

Pa-ti patity patity patity patity-tity ti ti ti-ti tu.

Thanks a lot, Dr. F.
Now I’ll be hummin’ that damned tune ALL THE WAY HOME!

Y’know I’d always wondered what were the lyrics to that song.

Fweedoo bing balabana bat bitty dee dum tawana dit dit ditty wibi na frippity dum dalada ting… phenomena.

Modest? You bet I’m modest! I am the queen of modesty!

I believe the true lyrics are:

“Anamana, doot doo doo doo doo
Anamana, doot doo doo doo
Anamana, doot doo doo doo doo
Doo doo doo
Doo doo doo
Doo doo doo doo doo doot doot doo doo, doo”

I’ve heard this song on Sesame Street and Benny Hill. Has it been used elsewhere? Who’s the author? Does it have a real title, other than “The Anamana Song”? Enquiring minds want to know!

Wrong again! It’s “Mahna Mahna”
(sung by Mahna Mahna and the Snowths)

Back off, man. I’m a scientist.