Model sounds very good, but I’m not coming up with any that fit.
No, definitely not this guy: Walter Model - Wikipedia
Are you Robin Givens?
I am not.
Time’s up. I am, in fact,
The young poet and activist, who made a splash with her reading of “The Hill We Climb” during the Presidential Inauguration earlier this year: Amanda Gorman - Wikipedia
Ah! Good one! Yes, I watched her at Biden’s inauguration. I would think she’s best known for being a writer, but, hey…
Oh, yeah, I remember her. She got shoved into the memory hole unfortunately quickly by all the Bernie’s mittens memes. Good choice for a stumper.
- Did you create Amazo and Tomorrow Woman?
- Did a dog arrest you for throwing bricks at a cat?
- Were you Prometheus’s dad?
IQ1: Do you have a lust for life and now wanna be [my] dog?
IQ2: Did you write A Doll’s House?
IQ3: Did you go by your dog’s name instead of your birth name Henry?
Dunno, dunno and not Iapetus.
Not Iggy Pop, Ibsen or Dr. Henry “Indiana” Jones Jr.
- Did you co-found Beats?
- Are you best known for presiding over a famous 1995 trial?
- Did you say “I wanna live 'til I die, no more, no less”?
IQ1: “Hello. My name is [you]. You killed my father. Prepare to die.”
IQ2: Were you one of the founders of the Jesuit order?
IQ3: Are you a psychotic blue cartoon mouse that torments a cat in extremely violent ways?
#1 was Prof. Ivo.
#2 was Ignatz Mouse (who threw bricks at Krazy Kat).
Correct on Iapetus.
- In Marvel Comics are you aka Bobby Drake?
- Did you battle Abdul Abulbul Ameer?
- Did you write the play The Bald Soprano?
Dunno, not Judge Lance Ito and dunno.
Not Inigo Montoya, Ignatius Loyola or Itchy (or Ignatz).
Dunno, dunno and not Ibsen.
#1 is Iceman.
#2 was Ivan Petrovsky Skidar. (Or some variant spelling)
#3 was Eugene Ionesco.
- Last name starts with I?
- From film or TV?
- Are you one of Barbara Mandrell’s sisters?
- Were you a male child actor probably best known for 1975’s Escape to Witch Mountain?
- Were you an actress best known for playing Granny on The Beverly Hillbillies?
Another sweep! (It was Itchy)
IQ1: Are you a friend of Kurosawa’s famous for directing many kaiju films?
IQ2: Are you the goddess of the rainbow?
IQ3: Are you a doctor’s assistant who enjoys a good roll in the hay?
Jimmy Iovine, yes, Eddie Izzard
Holding two DQs