Breakfast Club Joke Question

I don’t know if this has ever been addressed or not, but with the slow speed of the Net right now (gotta love tax day) I’m not bothering to search. Apologies in advance if warranted.

Now to business:

In The Breakfast Club, when Judd Nelson is crawling over the ceiling tile to get back to the library, he’s telling a joke. It goes (paraphrased:

A blonde walks into a bar with a poodle under one arm, and a two-foot salami under the other. She sets the poodle on the table, and the bartender says, “So I guess you won’t be needing anything to drink.”

The blonde says :

And at this point, Judd falls through the ceiling tile and we never get ot hear the punchline. Does anyone know this joke, or is it just a plot device?

From what I heard, Nelson just sort of ad-libbed, but I don’t remember…

Ah, here we go:
http://www.fortunecity.com/meltingpot/regent/827/joke.html

By the way, I distinctly remember that the blonde was naked in the joke. Naked!!! She was naked!!

I was approaching pubescance at the time, so this fact was burned on my brain for all time.

Thanks for the help. Maybe I can sleep tonight now that the question is satisfactorily answered.

I’d better sleep; I have a job interview tomorrow.

Thanks again.

I don’t really have anything meaningful to add to this; in fact I don’t remember Judd Nelson telling that joke. But I do remember, and always will, that I first put my hand on a girl’s breast during that movie. On a church youth-group retreat, no less.

Just thought I’d share.